WOW!! The black helicopters.....

whatever ya wanna call it... :shrug: we were at his bosses house the other day and i called it his (terrorist training) :laugh: I call it pretty fcked up...

The president touched down and took off the same day, like 3 days ago...

Helicopters have been going EXACTLY AGAINST the (air traffic lanes) (east to west pattern around here) (chicago to detroit)

for 3 or 4 years... :mellow: X 27 helicopters per week, x 4 GD years... = A LOT OF FCKING HELICOPTERS!!! :angry:

- 1 or 2 per every 3 weeks going the other way, back south east.. :shrug:

I've been bing mapping it and I don't see anything other than Camp Grayling, which you CAN NOT REACH going from marshall to hastings.. :shrug: EXCATLY a 45 degree zig zag from Grayling, 120 miles due south of it.. :shrug:
Yeah I know he was only here for a second but thought maybe they used them for security and were returning to base but it's probably more than that.

I think they are gearing up for some serious civil unrest because they know what they are about to do to us to make us protest in mass.

Yeah it is just their (route) that they take.. They've been flying over for a couple few years now.. as long as I've been here I guess.. I just came back from hangin a couple tarps accross his open doors in the barn, gettin ready to help skin his squirel pile thats built up.. :laugh:

I just said something about it again.. His wife says "I KNOW IT, They were LOUD, it woke me up..:glare:

musta been talkin about the group last night.. :laugh:

I asked him.. "WHAT the hell are they doing?? :glare: WHERE are they going? :glare:"

He just says.. "Hell if I know..:shrug: Hell, THEY don't know what they're doing 1/2 the time..:laugh:"
And with that.. I am out'a here.. Go sit next to the propane heater and watch him mangle some squirrel hides.. :laugh:

Its the almunati,or How ever ya spell it:laugh:
Illuminati.. Is what (most people) call em.. Illuminati was a group like 150 years ago.. yes they were a part of the bigger problem.. The ones in the know (now) , call THEMSELVES, the "Bilderberg Group" Mostly the world owners, Rothschilds, Morgans, Bushes, Rockofellers

You can't see this?

Kind of proves my point I guess.
Yes.. for us to view the video, it just says (This video is not available in your country) :eek:hmy:

Kinda like TRYING TO FIND the documentary "Zeitgeist" .. You can watch the LATEST VERSION on like Netflix and stuff... But the ORIGINAL VERSION, with %90 of the info NOT MISSING, does not exist anymore.. Unless you downloaded and saved it 5 , 6 years ago..

Last edited:

delray

The Restore Kid
5 Blackhawks just flew over head, barely.. i had to duck.
thats because your electric bill has been kind of high and they are checking for hot spots in your house.......:laugh: drug reinforcement coming next......:rolleyes:

NO that was the guys down the road.. :lol:

No.. the drug helicopters around here are .. State police have a blue and silver one with a F.L.I.R unit hanging off the front, then there is a red and white one (H.E.M.P) task force (Help eradicate Marijuanna Planting)

They busted my buddys around the corner.. Or TRIED TO...

Circled them with one helicopter as the other just HOVERS like 10 feet over their buildings.. about 20 assholes in FULL RIOT GEAR just come oozing out of the weeds....

"OH we saw your grow operation flying by so stopped to check on everything... :shrug:

LYING mother:censure:s ....

TURNS OUT everything is to code and can't say DICK ABOUT IT!!!

seams like you can bust 200 assholes for flying their loud ass GD helicopters TEN FEET from a family home, RAIDING them with 20 assholes barging their way in.. Thats GOTTA BE trespassing..

Lucky someone didn't get shot... All they had to do was knock on the door, hey we wanna inspect the place.. Instead they BARGE IN like Osama Bin Laden... :glare:

No, the drug choppers are red and white and blue and silver.. They fly over quite a bit in the spring and summer..

I live about 20 miles from fort benning Georgia and they have been doing artillery training nonstop for months. The other day I thought someone was bouncing a basketball against my house. Nope. Artillery training.
I've lived here for years and they have never been more active than they are now.

The words "civil unrest training" make my right index finger awfully itchy.
Hey Boom, the training manual is on line in PDF as FM 3-19.15. Within the first few pages, "demonstrations" are described as a right of US Citizens.

I assume from what I read, that this training is directed towards soldiers in occupied nations. However, there is enough ambiguity in there to cover all nations.

Low level training? Towards the end of a funding cycle, we always had to burn any fuel we had left, so we didn't look like we didn't need it- resulted in more flight hours.

Obey TRK........ obey.
UHHHhhhhhhhhhhh.. No?? :shrug: If you'll watch the Avril Lavigne video Rock And Roll.. Not even 20 30 seconds into the video it CLEARLY states to "disobey"

It's fast, but it's in there.. :laugh:

Sooooooo uhhhh yeah... :shrug: Gonna have to disagree with ya on that one.. :laugh: