WOW!! The black helicopters.....

Low level training? Towards the end of a funding cycle, we always had to burn any fuel we had left, so we didn't look like we didn't need it- resulted in more flight hours.
Thats a possibility.. :glare:

Just flying great big circles all the way around the country?? :facepalm: a (WAR ON O-ZONE) :glare:

It would support the neighbors theory

"1/2 the time THEY don't know what the hell they're doing.. :glare:"

I know the small time scrapyard in town, has PILES!!!! I MEAN PILES!!!! of rear ends, from the ILAV great big war trucks?? :shrug: Cougar, Buffalo, big bomb proof trucks?? :shrug:

Because, the next town over where they build them, threw em in the dumpster, because the government changed something about the truck...

OPE these $35,000 rear ends are kinda different, scrap em all..

:eek:hmy:

Word is there are a
few people (500,000 or so )having a little get togeather in DC in may, the theme is that we come in peace THIS TIME ! Anybody here know anything about this? Or is it just a rumor circulating around the local militias ?

Last edited:
Word is there are a
few people (500,000 or so )having a little get togeather in DC in may, the theme is that we come in peace THIS TIME ! Anybody here know anything about this? Or is it just a rumor circulating around the local militias ?
Have not heard about this.That would be interesting if true.

Word is there are a
I know a lot of our leaders (Obama) has been holding closed door meetings labeled "Free Trade" with all the heads of like Johnson and Johnson, AIG.. ALL of the big Pharmaceutical and insurance companies, writing new laws, that makes it impossible to copycat drugs, protect the corporations ability to charge WHATEVER THEY WANT for a drug or service, for YEARS!! with no competition.....

You know, cuz healthcare isn't cheap enough yet...

then they will take all these new laws, bury on page 94,000 sub section L, line 4,000, in some TOTALLY DIFFERENT law...

This law is all about getting funding for soy milk in schools.. Just don't pay attention to page 94,000 where it says Upjohn can charge you $4,000,000 for a bottle of Ignorital, because they want to... :shrug:

:thumbsup: Good one.
OH man they were talking about that on the BBC....

"British Brainwash Channel"

a while back... A couple of their reporters were (trying) to get the scoop on this (free trade) summit... all they could muster is what they'd catch out in the hallway type of stuff ya know?? No DEFINITIVE answer.. because our

"Open Government" is being all sneaky as fck about it...

Hey Boom, the training manual is on line in PDF as FM 3-19.15. Within the first few pages, "demonstrations" are described as a right of US Citizens.

I assume from what I read, that this training is directed towards soldiers in occupied nations. However, there is enough ambiguity in there to cover all nations.
Well aware of that my friend, I still don't feel comfortable with those three words so close together.

It's not the milk that will getcha.. It's the "special" ingredients.. :eek:hmy:
When I was teen my girl friend broke up with me and came to rub my nose in the fact that her new squeeze was a friend of mine.
Not smart of them since I was the cook at McDonald's making their food.

I put some special ingredient in her burger.

I worry about what's in most food if I can't see it prepared.

"I need a cheeseburger... and it's for a cop.. " :mellow:
It does not matter where I go or when.
I see a cop directing traffic I buy a bottle of water or coffee for them.

Almost always they say they cant take it.

I tell them I am grateful for the work they do in particular the way they handled the ugly business on the picket lines during the big Strike of 09.

One even told me how much he hated my employer, the strike breakers and grief this caused them.
Not one ever said no thanks after I explained how grateful I was for their presence on the picket lines protecting us from the company goons lawyers and security and most of all preventing violence.

I like my local cops....