WTB: 1" bore TAV 30

Looking for a complete torq-a-verter kit for a 1" bore motor and 10T sprocket. Buy outright, or trade/partially for a used 6.5 clone, good running order with working AC output.

Last edited:
I'm in the Troy NY area, but commute every couple weeks between there and Potsdam, which covers a pretty large part of the state. Pretty much anyplace as far west as Syracuse and as far north as Canada I can travel to pick up, or I'll pay for you to ship it.

I was looking to get the TAV's jackshaft plate as well, because the original baja jackshaft is well, kinda messed up. The keyways are all bent and twisted around from the key cleaving off in there once, and I literally put a new key in there and sledehammered it back together. It's holding now, but I highly doubt it would come apart again.

Looking at the parts drawings, it looks that the jackshaft plate was the same for either the 3/4 or 1" kit, so if you've got one you'd like to part with....

Parts seem to still be lying around, so I'll call mfgsupply tomorrow and see if they have the plate-jackshaft parts.