WTB: MB165 Baja/ Warrior Heat Gas Tank

jessez

tryed to send you a m but your box is full. you just need a cloan tank then. i have one but can gurantee its worth less than shipping will cost

good luck

PM box cleaned

clone tank?

im specifically looking for this oem tank because the gas cap is in the corner and its got a fuel meter.

jessez

well not sure about that dont know much about the heats but my neighbor has one (had 3) and all of them seemed to have a stock cloan tank. on them sorry if i was no help. and good luck

i looked at the warrior/heat tank i got and could look at on my buddy's bike. neither have a guage on them same as a reg cloan tank

I have a DB30 with a HF 6.5 clone. I want to buy a MB165 gas tank. The real one, not the decorative one.
I have news for you if you have a 2008 or later HF 6.5 motor that tank will not fit on your bike. They changed the mounts for the tank. Your best bet is to get a round tank like this one.

I figured it wouldnt be a direct bolt on but if the mounting points are in the same general style, it wont be difficult to fab up some L-brackets or something...

I still wanna try it unless you can convince me not to...lol

On the other hand, that tank in the pics you posted looks very appealing! Any links or sources where I can get that one if my first plan doesnt work? What is that tank called? model?

Thanks