WTB: Older Style Straight Frame DB30 Front Fork

Fisher1983

Hey gang,

Looking for a clean, straight front fork for a DB30 (vin LUAH.) Don't care about color though red would be great, mainly concerned about it being straight as possible. Maybe someone who converted to Motovox hydraulic has one?? :) Thanks!!

IJG

mine are not straight , you would freak out if you had to use mine,they are what made me buy the motovox shocks in the first place

Fisher1983

Fork Shipping

I would possibly part with a set but it aint gonna be cheap to ship em to Michigan ??
Well, let's do this. A Michigan member PM'ed me with one. He wants a fair price for a good straight one with a front wheel/tire and a fender. If that falls through, I'll message you again and we can discuss price with shipping. Sound fair to you, sir? He might be in Michigan with me, but he's 4 hours west of me LOL!!

Well, let's do this. A Michigan member PM'ed me with one. He wants a fair price for a good straight one with a front wheel/tire and a fender. If that falls through, I'll message you again and we can discuss price with shipping. Sound fair to you, sir? He might be in Michigan with me, but he's 4 hours west of me LOL!!
10-4