WTB Trail Horse Rear Wheel Band Brake Bracket

Does any one out there have or know where I can get a Rear Wheel Band Brake Bracket for a Trail Horse. Currently have one mounted on the Motor/Clutch but would like to have i mounted on the rear wheel.

The GTO 100 should have had a clutch brake. The Trail Blazer and Trial Horse rear wheel brackets are the same. However, there is a left and right hand version due to bikes being equipped with a jack shaft or not.

Yeah...true...I had a Trail Horse growing up that had the rear band brake though (less wear on the clutch)...I don't plan on putting a jack shaft on it...so facing the bike id want it for the left side.

I don't think I can help you with this, my trail blazer bracket is based off the swing arm and your trail horse has no swing arm.
I went through the photo section and the brackets on the trail horse look completely different. Did some trail horses come with swing arms.
Scott

The brackets are the same for all General Appliance built bike (Trail Horse, Trail Blazer, GA General, Whisper Jet, etc.) The left side bracket (while sitting on the bike) is good for non suspended bikes with a jack shaft and suspended bikes. The right side bracket (while sitting on the bike) is for non suspended bikes without a jack shaft.

The left side bracket (while sitting on the bike) is good for non suspended bikes with a jack shaft and suspended bikes. The right side bracket (while sitting on the bike) is for non suspended bikes without a jack shaft.
Tom

The left and right side brackets are totally different, not just a mirrored image of each other if I read this right.

Scott

Tom
in the 2nd post Stangrcr1 mentioned someone here was making these brackets, was that you.
Thanks for the pics, it's crystal clear now. I can make one up pretty quick to help out the OP but if someone here is already doing these brackets for a little side money I would prefer to step aside.
Scott

Nope, not me. But those are comparison pictures of the originals along side of the reproduction that member Frankster was making. You can try to contact him via PM.