WTH is this thing?

delray

kind of looks like it? but the rear square tecumseh tank not correct or the side plate? need some better pictures:thumbsup:

Yeah, I don't want to bother the seller TOO much for a $50 dollar bike I may not even want, but I'd love to know anyone else's ideas on this one. It looks interesting enough that I might be willing to give it a temporary home while I keep searching for another running Gote for our stable.

Something about it says doodlebug to me but I'm no expert..

I talked with the seller Saturday night . He lives about 3 miles from me and I asked him for a picture of the bike and he sent it yesterday. He said his Father in law had a small engine shop and this was in the old shop said it had a belt drive system of some type. The remote tank could mean it has a kick peddle type engine and an old up draft carb. The guys name is Gayle Ostgard @ 503 579-5185 thats what showed up on caller ID
Steve :scooter:

Yep, sounds like the same folks to me Steve, I emailed a bit with Gayle tonight, that's the wife of the fellow you spoke with.

We struck a deal and I am heading down Wed to pick up the bike. Why did you decide to pass? I am coming from Seattle for it, thought it looked like fun.

Whereabouts near PDX do you live? I'm pretty familiar with the area..