Your first Bonanza...official thread

MCF2891

:scooter:What was your first bonanza mini bike that you got? It can be from when you were a young kid to recently. No matter what model it is or what shape its in. Post your bonanza here!!!:scooter:

bonanza mini bike 2ol5.jpg
garage sale find couple months back..
fellow had restored it, new motor, paint
and reassembled it. still needs sprocket, tires
ect. should be fun and extremely dangerous when done.
kk

markus

View attachment 77308
garage sale find couple months back..
fellow had restored it, new motor, paint
and reassembled it. still needs sprocket, tires
ect. should be fun and extremely dangerous when done.
kk
Thats actually not a Bonanza, its a bike made by Lomart :thumbsup: Looks like somethings been buggered up or altered by the headtube/front frame lowers, so you may want to look that area over real good that it was at least a strong repair, among a few other things like the swingarm is upside down, etc..

Last edited:

6doggie3

Here's my 1st bonanza! LOL IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0729.JPG

And my 1st ever mini bike $30 bones!!!
Can't beat that?
Bought Sept 2012 and still have the frame.

Last edited:
First Bonanza I ever owned bought this summer and the first Bonanza I ever rode in 1969 was the Hodaka powered mini bike. That bike left a big impression on me when I was 13. We all had the Briggs powered mini bikes and this kid moves in to the hood with this beast! He was everybody's pal!

First Bonanza I ever owned bought this summer and the first Bonanza I ever rode in 1969 was the Hodaka powered mini bike. That bike left a big impression on me when I was 13. We all had the Briggs powered mini bikes and this kid moves in to the hood with this beast! He was everybody's pal!
Nice Bonanza... We had that same kid in our neighborhood as well. He had the Ace 90, but it still hauled.