Yours for pocket change

Someone is hittin the pipe a little hard. And what the:censure: do Luke and Owen wilson have to do with anything :thefinger: I could see maybe 25,000 but 1/4 mill. lol

I cannot see them all but do see a newer 50 in the lineup, the NIB one is a later one as well! That boy's cheese done slid off the cracker! 25,000.00 would be a fair price considering the condition of what I can see! Hondas are not really my thing, I went through a honda phase and had some 50s, 70s, 90s, and a couple of 110s but sold them, all 11bikes for $3500.00 and they were super nice! I made a tidy profit on them at that! People not in the know think these things are worth a small fortune, that and since the pawn clown fiasco everyone thinks if they have an Indian, or any other classic minibike is worth a small fortune! Those guys are pompus asses, even Chumlee thinks he is a bigshot!

Last edited:

johnf

Chumlee

even Chumlee thinks he is a bigshot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes but he comes across the screen as big dummy!:hammer: :oops:

this is what happens when you smoke crack! you start thinking that everything you own is the only one out there, i guess this guy has not heard about ebay and what these bikes are really going for?

If you know anybody in the wilson family please stand the f up! LOL

Just reading this and everything people have to say about this guy is freakin hilarious!:laugh:

Great post!