Toys for Tot's !

sry i missed the ride ... :(

:wink: Hey Now! :xmas-smiley-016:

Hey CK see if you can scan that Hot Rod magazine cover I gave your ol' man of Hoss Cartright riding that Bonanza ... I think thats' where he got the color from ... nice blue! (Did you hang up the paint ball gear?) :gun_bandana:

Oh and Hi! everyone :doah: I will definately make the ride next year and I'll drag Minimoto with me ... HA!

Hope to have my new project mini ... real resto ... lol ....
Anyway heres' my current mid life crisis fleet! ... as my wife calls it.... y'all prolly saw the lil blue seater on ebay and also the Tyre Hawg the Pukka is pretty cool (goes 25mph) and my daughter loves it. The Whizzer replica is a gas to ride soooo see ya at the next event!

Keep On Ridin' :scooter:

short reply

Hey Madd ....
I just picked em up this fall on ebay .... guess I shoulda said that ..:doah:.. got it for 200 but needed a little love ... thing is this mechanic likes to leave the wrenches at work .... so I take it there for repairs fix it in between Firetrucks ....LOL ! Don't tell your Dad CKmagnet ..... Muhahahah! :hammer:

hey u sellin the baja
hey madd, whats goin on ? i have a baja to sell if your looking for one. its the one with the good forks not the springer one, like norwalk has.runs great just needs a recoil starter. i just use a pull rope on the cup for now. my buddy rode it on the toy run. if anybody is interested let me know. askin $250

will post a pic if interested to see.

hey madd, whats goin on ? i have a baja to sell if your looking for one. its the one with the good forks not the springer one, like norwalk has.runs great just needs a recoil starter. i just use a pull rope on the cup for now. my buddy rode it on the toy run. if anybody is interested let me know. askin $250

will post a pic if interested to see.
i'll trade you for abird

Edwin I might know someone .My friend Tony who was on the Tot run. He was riding the Black Pit bike kept saying he wanted a Baja like Pauls or Daves .

Neck

Growing up is optional

Hey CK see if you can scan that Hot Rod magazine cover I gave your ol' man of Hoss Cartright riding that Bonanza ... I think thats' where he got the color from ... nice blue! (Did you hang up the paint ball gear?) :gun_bandana:

Oh and Hi! everyone :doah: I will definately make the ride next year and I'll drag Minimoto with me ... HA!

Anyway heres' my current mid life crisis fleet! ... as my wife calls it.... y'all prolly saw the lil blue seater on ebay and also the Tyre Hawg the Pukka is pretty cool (goes 25mph) and my daughter loves it. The Whizzer replica is a gas to ride soooo see ya at the next event!

Mid life crisis! Why can't people just realize, we just never grew up!

ill see if the scanner even works still lol. yeah i stopped playing paintball a while ago its too expensive to play on a competitive level and i started racing radio control cars but thats also too expensive lol. now i just have the mini bike and i want to sell my car and get something else thats cheaper. ill have the pics of the shitnanza up in a sec.