Honda GX200 pro street

How much did it make on the dyno?
You gotta hook up a throttle cable to the motor, it's good to be safe when doing that.
Ya, I agree with minidragbike! Your standing way too close! You don't want that motor to accidently blow up on ya!:scared: Better to be safe!:thumbsup: Great job though!:thumbsup:

jimmyp

Ya, I agree with minidragbike! Your standing way too close! You don't want that motor to accidently blow up on ya!:scared: Better to be safe!:thumbsup: Great job though!:thumbsup:
i would worry more about getting sucked into the carb on the bad boy! :thumbsup:

Tim wouldn't do that,he's in business to sell cams. For $500.00 payable to me, I'll tear my engine apart and you can look at anything you want to and measure anything you want to !

Last edited:
you probably already called an said "a kid might cal you, tell him i got a mild cam"
i dont care if i win or lose. still gunna race
HEAD UP in the 1/8th mile !:thumbsup: Just remember, I'm an old man and my reaction time is slow and I have arthritis in my throttle hand ! With all that,your still gonna go home and tell your mommy an ol man just whooped your butt in a drag race ! ROTFLMFAO !!!

Last edited:
HEAD UP in the 1/8th mile !:thumbsup: Just remember, I'm an old man and my reaction time is slow and I have arthritis in my throttle hand ! With all that,your still gonna go home and tell your mommy an ol man just whooped your butt in a drag race ! ROTFLMFAO !!!
yea thats hilarious.