Honda GX200 pro street

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
HEAD UP in the 1/8th mile !:thumbsup: Just remember, I'm an old man and my reaction time is slow and I have arthritis in my throttle hand ! With all that,your still gonna go home and tell your mommy an ol man just whooped your butt in a drag race ! ROTFLMFAO !!!
Hahahaha good post
His motor does sound good, but I still got my money on the Old-Man.

Most people think it's just motor. It's also setup, gearing, clutch, and rider skill.

So when is this gonna take place? I would love to get it on video.

Hahahaha good post

Most people think it's just motor. It's also setup, gearing, clutch, and rider skill.

Yeah Evil Ed by 7 or 8 bikes. Well madcarson knows where the spot is I've seen him there b4. There buddy's so theres no excuses on how when and where it can happen.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Austin to go much faster all you have to do is switch carbs, to alky, and advance the timing 8 degrees. And Walla about 3 more HP.

Solo, most people like for me to keep stuff a secret. So if they end up posting it themselves later on that's fine with me.

I can't give the space that I think EE will win by. But I say he will win, but the good thing is that Tyler says he will race him no matter what.

Hahahaha good post

i know, thats why i have a dyno so i can see where the torque curve is and set the gearing to there.
im still on gas. i have an alcohol carb i just need to clean up. i know where the spot is. my dad just moved in to a new shop so my drag bike will be goin soon

Oh so it was you. Lol Charles was all top secret about it. Only reason I wanted to know is so I could race another .080 over motor. But since you got it chances are that won't happen being so far away and all.
LOL! Ill take a greyhound out there lmao! Or I'll take a plane, and bring the motor as my carry on luggage!:laugh:

Been talking to Korndog about coming out there, as I used to live outside SanFran about 5 years ago.

Austin to go much faster all you have to do is switch carbs, to alky, and advance the timing 8 degrees. And Walla about 3 more HP.

Solo, most people like for me to keep stuff a secret. So if they end up posting it themselves later on that's fine with me.

I can't give the space that I think EE will win by. But I say he will win, but the good thing is that Tyler says he will race him no matter what.
3hp you say?! Looks like That motor is gonna be an alcoholic by next weekend!:thumbsup:

Yup, Charles is the top secret man lol!:thumbsup:

LOL! Ill take a greyhound out there lmao! Or I'll take a plane, and bring the motor as my carry on luggage!:laugh:

Been talking to Korndog about coming out there, as I used to live outside SanFran about 5 years ago.
Cool. Yeah I'm sure you will have a blast.

Ay just rent a u haul truck mini s in the back lol gas might be alot tho

wait! he has a stroker crank an all that. i totally forgot! i take that back. he would win:angry:
Thats what I'm saying. But let me tell you I have beat stroker briggs motors with a stock stroke clone motor that was .030 over. So just because it's stroked doesn't automatically mean there gonna win.

Thats what I'm saying. But let me tell you I have beat stroker briggs motors with a stock stroke clone motor that was .030 over. So just because it's stroked doesn't automatically mean there gonna win.
pretty impressive. yea man i cant wait to go the drags. gunna have the lightest bike there:gunsmilie: