EVENT: ***Hell on Wheels 2011*** June 11, 2011

it was great to get dirty again :laugh::laugh:i had a blast in the dirt drags but i didnt run the mx track hopfuly next year but i did manage to find somthing else to do

edwin

..........Looks like he won a clock and a plaque....Wow Pretty Impressive.
actually its a bottle of jameson whiskey made to look like a bomb,and a yes a first place plaque:thumbsup:

and heres some pics from the event. video to follow, when i get a chance to load them.

top row left to right
wyody,wyatt, maddcarson, carsons dad, toycartony, steve, olbriggs, george 3, bigevilone2 (eviled), and guardrail dave.

second row
motormind, minibike paul, me edwin and hodaka.

george smile, your suppose to be haveing fun....lol not taking a mugg shot....lol

Damn I knew I should have went . I even had so me dirt tires laying around. Need a better brake tho. Scrub brake don't work in dirt.

Right on Edwin winning first. :thumbsup:

Damn I knew I should have went . I even had so me dirt tires laying around. Need a better brake tho. Scrub brake don't work in dirt.

Right on Edwin winning first. :thumbsup:
I brought both bonanzas and couldn't even squeeze out a finish in either heat, blew out the rear bearings on the 1300 from over tightening the axle and then the trailer bitch 1000 had a clogged carb or something and kept crappin out, so Graygoose with street tires and no brakes , you woulda at least beat me...lol

Me and motormind got out there friday night screwed around on the track for a while. Race day was a hahaing blast. seems like everybody broke down at least once. It was a great turnout everybody had fun! Great trophy Edwin! it was cool meeting hodaka, and ol briggs is back. gotta say though the pinup girls could have been better.
didnt get any pics at the races but took one before of tylers rupp and my Cat

I brought both bonanzas and couldn't even squeeze out a finish in either heat, blew out the rear bearings on the 1300 from over tightening the axle and then the trailer bitch 1000 had a clogged carb or something and kept crappin out, so Graygoose with street tires and no brakes , you woulda at least beat me...lol
Hahaha . That sucks both bikes broke. At least you were there tho.
I'm working on a new swing arm For a new brake and wider tire.