• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UAnyway...... Me, Jared, and BOOBOO just got to the house after two long days in the truck. Dropped the trailer at the old man's place and didn't even so much as open it to grab my suitcase. :laugh:

I'd promise to upload pics, but in all honesty, I didn't take but like 5 all weekend..... Too much to see and do! It was great to see everyone again and meet some new faces too, we had a blast!
Almost forgot, gotta say thank you again to Matt (cromags) for being Johnny on the spot when Logan (BOOBOO) took a tumble on the hill. He was right there to wrap up his knee and assure him that "chicks dig scars." :laugh:

Thanks Matt!!!!!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
wish I was able to go but I had to give away my daughter to her new hubby. I will be there next year with my son (the clutch killer), nephew, and brother in law (owend). looks like it was a great time. I already have a frame set aside for the build off and will be finishing my heathkit boonie for a parade bike. my son has his trailsport buffalo all warmed up also. glad everyone had fun and looking forward to 2014.

Just did the thread starting last Wednesday and it sure brought back all the good memories from last year - would have been great to do it again and see all you folks again, and a few for the first time, Buckeye for sure! Would have liked to see Jesse's monster and the Spittler bike too. At least So Cal had our resident minibike celebrity there to sign autographs!

There was no way for us westerners to get our bikes there this year and I can't imagine being there without the Limo! Watching the riding video hurt, I did that long loop MANY times, GRD took the Limo around a few times also - it is the perfect Windber bike and hauled through there!

Glad you all had a great time!

p.s. Jesse, when you are out here we will have a mini Fun Day and ride the farms! Maybe we can get Jake to come out also!

We had a great time! I wanted to buy that tote goat Gumpit, this was the first year I didnt buy anything there. My wife would have killed me! Didnt get much time to make the rounds and chat, was riding constantly. See you all again next year, who knows maybe sooner?

Same here. Never knew that.
Me either Karen! I took a lot of pictures last year including some close ups of the carb and such so I don't know how I missed it. It was nice to be reminded of him. I was hooked up with a fender for my Cheeftah that was received before he passed so I'll be thinking of him when I'm riding it.