Dyno tested engine......

No you paid $150. I guarantee it didn't take more than an hour to turn some screws and dyno it.
Ok, what's your point? They had to make the jets. When you race Alcohal engines You wouldn't have a gas jet laying around..I already tried to buy jets from them but they use a different measurement ...Anyways I'll post a Video of it running later on....after I put my original long round tank on

I would think that's exactly what you would have laying around. If I'm not mistaken its a regular jet just drilled bigger. Which can be done with finger tip bits in a matter of mins.
I could be way off though.

Yes that is peak, but you average HP is only 18 :shrug:
and that is nothing to sneeze at for only doing cam , rod , flywheel and carb if it is correct :thumbsup: seems to me with out head work even that number would be unobtainable :no: barry young did a whole thread on a hemi build step for step and with a hell of a lot more work in it than that and running alky was maybe in that range !! not to mention ond and what gerald does to his sick motors plus a lot of others :laugh: that is why it does not add up and you are catching grief :thumbsup:

I had a dunno test done on my garden tiller , unreal , nearly 7hp outta that bitch , at least that's what my aunts uncles brother's cousin's niece's nephews brother in law said ???

and that is nothing to sneeze at for only doing cam , rod , flywheel and carb if it is correct :thumbsup: seems to me with out head work even that number would be unobtainable :no: barry young did a whole thread on a hemi build step for step and with a hell of a lot more work in it than that and running alky was maybe in that range !! not to mention ond and what gerald does to his sick motors plus a lot of others :laugh: that is why it does not add up and you are catching grief :thumbsup:
Right lol....

It is $40 dollars for a dyno sheet. $150 for the one to impress your friends...lol
You guys are ignorant as hell lol.......40$ to do a Dyno test? That's super cheap!!.......call them and ask what they charge an hour. 60$... You guys must be in Denial the receipt is dated!! ...Lmao I guess when you make a good motor there's always gunna be someone pointing fingers calling you ethier a liar or a cheater....But Here's the Question have Anyone of you guys had a Dyno test done? ....What was the cost ALL SAID AN DONE... For the Dyno, the labor , & Parts,...............I'm sure you didn't account for any of that Also what isn't on the receipt is a Arc Throtle top plate..

Last edited:
Grow some skin.. Nobody would pick on you if you werent so easy to pick on..lol.... It's all good. Thery're only mini bikes and nobody really cares....

Grow some skin.. Nobody would pick on you if you werent so easy to pick on..lol.... It's all good. Thery're only mini bikes and nobody really cares....
No need to be a Giant runny Turd..I built a motor with a few aftermarket parts had it tuned & I figured i would share the stats on my motor...With a Few people who share the same interests as me.. Didn't know some jealous dickheads would Chime in
IMG_20150605_162731.jpg

IMG_20150606_030947.jpg

Last edited:
I hardly think anybody is jealous. I run stock stuff so I really don't care. It wouldn't impress me if you said 30hp... If you don't know how to ride and can't handle the power or if you put it on a piece of crap,how much HP doesn't really matter.

I hardly think anybody is jealous. I run stock stuff so I really don't care. It wouldn't impress me if you said 30hp... If you don't know how to ride and can't handle the power or if you put it on a piece of crap,how much HP doesn't really matter.
Lol...if I couldn't handle the power I wouldn't of built it.......I picked the parts haha...If you don't care why do you keep commenting On a Dyno tested Engine thread????? Lol