Annual meeting of the Ghettonecks. July 18th Swap meet and ride

Listen Randy.....Talked with Sharon (The Wifey):thumbsup: please PM me her Potato salad recipe!!!
I got her permission :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I want to thanks Ray for putting on a great show :thumbsup: Mama and I had a great time :thumbsup:

Listen Randy.....Talked with Sharon (The Wifey):thumbsup: please PM me her Potato salad recipe!!!
I got her permission :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Jamie, as soon as she writes it down I will PM it to you :thumbsup:

Yeah it was a good time! Thanks Ray for the hospitality! If anyone didn't make it, next year you outta try and come.

I met some great peeps and learned a lot about minis. Also learned is that there are some minis out there that a KILLER expensive. The level of detail is mind blowing!

It's hard to make it out but this is the worst part of a show. I managed to be following Karen for the first 10 or 15 miles home. Kind of surprised me at first glance when I realized it was her. She is taking home a new pair of twins. I'll leave it at that.

IMG_2214.JPG

I can't wait to see them all dressed up Karen. It was good seeing you and talking shop.

Attachments

It's hard to make it out but this is the worst part of a show. I managed to be following Karen for the first 10 or 15 miles home. Kind of surprised me at first glance when I realized it was her. She is taking home a new pair of twins. I'll leave it at that.

View attachment 75477

I can't wait to see them all dressed up Karen. It was good seeing you and talking shop.
Where'd she get those?? :scared:

View attachment 75477

Good to see you also AJ.:thumbsup: When I got off the exit, I saw you go by me with your mini's in the truck.:laugh:
You mean these twins.:laugh: