BUYER BEWARE eBay vendor wholesaleminis/50Cal/scooterx.biz

Act like what? a bunch of faggo ts talk shit and I defend myself? lol hey I will see you guys and the next windber event and we can see how much shit you talk in person. You cant ban a person from a forum you morons, you can only ban a screen name lol dorks
Jeff will drag you out with his tractor if you act like this at windber.

Act like what? a bunch of faggo ts talk shit and I defend myself? lol hey I will see you guys and the next windber event and we can see how much shit you talk in person. You cant ban a person from a forum you morons, you can only ban a screen name lol dorks
we dont have to wait till winber !!! tim coughlin 25 maple st . pine plains ny . if you got something to proove key board cowboy stop by anytime and get your feelings hurt !!!

manchester shut the fuc k up you dumb ass whore. get back in the kitchen where you belong.
Karen would have your little sissy ass hard at work in the kitchen sonny boy. Because teeth are considerably harder to find once they leave your head so you'd be there all day picking yours up, all eleven of them.

capguncowboy

I plan on being at Windber next year. I hope you're there. I'll enjoy watching you get your teeth liberated from your face when you start with your mouth

That really does suck that the ass clown hijacked the clutch thread. I was not going to chime in till he insulted one of OldMiniBikes's finest lady members, that is never acceptable although I suspect you could handle this little boy with one hand tied behind your back.
I mostly feel bad about the new member that started this thread about a clutch and got totally hi-jacked.:doah:

george3

The china clutch fits for vintage toys but no one else. I guess some sellers will say anything to sell you there china crap. Maybe he is just use to a sloppy fit. :laugh: :eek:

hey trinik, are you with the state police? pretty stupid move posting your address... I have friends that are hackers and I can have this site shut down so much nobody will be doing shit here. Not to mention all your emails and passwords, you better just clear your inbox and anything you dont want other people finding out. See you guys and windber and I wont be alone. I cant wait to see your faces... Manchester Im surprised you know how to use a computer since most women are too stupid. lmao see you fags at windber.

The china clutch fits for vintage toys but no one else. I guess some sellers will say anything to sell you there china crap. Maybe he is just use to a sloppy fit. :laugh: :eek:
The OP said ONE clutch he bought doesnt fit.. so one out of how many dont fit? Shit happens with stuff thats mass produced you dick sucking retard. The only time im used to a sloppy fit is when Im hahahahain your fat slob wife lmao