BUYER BEWARE eBay vendor wholesaleminis/50Cal/scooterx.biz

I dont care about being banned lol. Ive spent a few hundred with OldMiniBikes in the last 30 days and I have a lot more parts I need but I definitely wont be buying them from OldMiniBikes because of all the shit talking retards on this site. Hent should put you fools in your place. You guys just cost OldMiniBikes money so a loss for OldMiniBikes, not me.
you must have a lot of money!!!

you are on a roll today huh ?????? people ask a question or say something and you start blasting profanity !!!! and insults . not even your thread !! and you have done this a couple times today you don't need to be here :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Just had a look at the auction , Title says Max Torque BUT description says its a Gates clutch.
Gotta read, look and be diligent in your search.
Lots of bicycle parts say Schwinn when they are not and have nothing to do with Schwinn.
They use the wording to get the views.

are you sure vintagetoys isnt the ebay seller? LOL

dude, if you cant act like an adult and have some respect, then just go away. your pitching a fit like a baby does nothing but make you look bad and make other want nothing to do with you

LOL I dont give a fuc k if your bitc h ass bids on the 3 arctic cat whiskers, honda z50 or any of the bikes Im putting on ebay. They will sell regardless.

To everybody whining about not buying from OldMiniBikes its a fuc king clutch, stfu and worry about your own minibikes.
So I guess we know which items to bid on and retract at the last second....lol

I would like to know how you use that clutch with out a set screw:eek:ut: There is one of those clutches on a engine I have and it looks brand new. There is a nail jammed in there to hold it on the crank. :doah:

I would like to know how you use that clutch with out a set screw:eek:ut: There is one of those clutches on a engine I have and it looks brand new. There is a nail jammed in there to hold it on the crank. :doah:
Like my Baja. They have the key as part of the clutch. It is spaced out with a spacer and a nut on the end. Nowhere to go...

Act like what? a bunch of faggo ts talk shit and I defend myself? lol hey I will see you guys and the next windber event and we can see how much shit you talk in person. You cant ban a person from a forum you morons, you can only ban a screen name lol dorks

Last edited: