Recent content by Den

1. Den

Need help on getting spark!!

spark. all the parts are from 1969 . So I am wondering if it is points or somthing
  2. Den

spark. well im not getting zapped that hard and the plug is new.
  3. Den

Is it possible to get shocked by the plug wire but still not get spark on the plug?
  4. Den

What did you do to your mini today?

Indian mini mini I finally got my gas tank backtoday. Turned out sweet. I am so glad to have the bike in one piece again.
  5. Den

Indian mini mini Cleaned the wheels and frame asnd am now starting to put it all back together to see if it will run. My fingers are crossed..
  6. Den

Any ex-dragracers out there?

My Duster My 74 Drag car!!
  7. Den

Any ex-dragracers out there?

I am a current drag racer but am starting to think more like tyleryamaha. It is a very expensive hobby. It was cool when we got the car all done . But now it seems the family would rather do other things. Including me. Family time is the best time.So my car has only seen the drag strip once so...
  8. Den

Indian mini mini Put the new piston and rings in tonight and put the motor back together. Putting the piston in the cylinder was freakin intense. The motor is a 1969 and I got the last set of rings the guy had. Glad thats done. On to the next step !!
  9. Den

Mini Pulled the head off my Indian mini today. Cleaned all the carbon out of the exhaust port and cleaned the gasket areas. Going to put it all back together tonight with new piston and rings and gaskets. Should be fun!!
  10. Den

Have a Great Weekend everyone!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend . I am excited to get to start putting my mini back together next week . Has not ran in almost 20 years.. Den
  11. Den

16 months later and the Drag Wards is running

Drag bike I bet that would be fun. Nice job, looks great !!
  12. Den

Wish me luck

That is a bumber!! Don't give up yet. You never know sometimes..
  13. Den

Burnout and whats left of my tire. (vid,pics)

Those bikes can take a beeting . Looks fun!!
  14. Den

newby

Sweet! looks cool tome . My kid would love that lol ...
  15. Den

What model is my indian?

Indian mm-5a Yes , I just ordered parts from him today as a matter of fact. Very cool guy and knows what he is talking about. He totally hooked me up !!!!Hoping my Indian will be up and running within a couple of weeks ...