steven Durham

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Steve,
    I wanted to find out if you worked anything out with shipping. I don't want to rush you, just checking.

Talk to you soon,
    Rob
    Hey, Steve. That's cool. Sometimes you just got to take the time to Veg out. I've been doing that a lot lately and the projects just keep piling up. Scott
    Hi Scott I will try to get it all apart tomorrow I have been just too lazy with all this rainy weather and some work but doesn't that ring like an excuse. To that I plead guilty.
    Steve
    Hey Steve,
    I've been trying to get ahold of "Armatus", the guy that had the Powell advertised here. (It had the Honda engine with the non tilt engine)

If you come across one like that can you let me know. I've been wondering how difficult it would be to build a duplicate frame. What do you think?

Rob
    hello. I am a new member here and recently got a Sidekick/Allstate 450. I have a thread going in the "What is it?" forum and someone suggested I ask you to chime in for more info on it. Hope you can help. Thank you..
    how are you man ! iv'e been workN on that cat ts i have a picture of it in my photo veiw and a few oter items .say if you see an original cat ts seat out there let me know ! well when you see the bike pm me and let me know what you think so far be good to hear from ya ! chatt wit ya latter...topcat:
    hello steve, i am interested in your gilson/montgomery ward roller. is it still for sale? i would like to call you about it. thanks
    hi steven i have a bike and not to sure if it's a tri-sport, alsport or a dunecycle
    i was wondering if you coul have a look at my pictures and help me out with some information on this bike.
    thank you
    hello steve, my name is james chutuk
    i live in the san fernando valley, i have been collecting minis and carts for four months.
    i understand you have quite a bite of knowlege of old machines as you worked in long beach as a dealer of same vehicles,please look at my photos and give an opionion on the dunecats, i have. i appreciate your help.
    Hello : I have a contact in Pennsylvania named Robert Grace that might remember a guy that had about 100 rear body section that were NOS and he wanted to sell them in quantity's of 10 on e-bay, but who would need more than one ? But Robert is the best contact for Alsport parts. His phone number is 412 466-3619 a very nice guy and always helpful. Good luck Steve
    Hey steve, do you know where I can get any parts fr my alsport trisport street legal? I need the rear fiberglass body piece that covers the motor. I also was wandering if you know if anyone has old alsport clothing or if they have a trisport phase lll racer. Those phase lll racers look sweet. Thanks!!, Derrek
    hey steve i have been having a hard time with my login so i got a question where to ride a minibike in portland metro my 2 stroke makes a lota noise any ideas?
    Hi Lon : I know how that late decision to buy something can run afoul and how e-bay let's sellers trash sales without penalty. About the parts for the land speed car they never will be cheap and there are so many catalogs full of speed parts. But you get one chance in life to make dreams come true so some jump on it others sit on the curb and watch. Your Son is a dream chaser and I wish him a ton of good luck.
    Steve
    Steven

Yey, it was well over my self imposed spending limit. But I have to go to Los Molinos, near where it is located, on a business trip and I figgered I could whine to my eldest son for extra capitol. I decided to buy it on the Buy it Now option. But waited a bit too long. Several hours too long. The Jackass got some calls and a lot of interest so he stopped the auction! He's obviously a rather dishonest person. I suppose paying too much for something is pretty common. My eldest purchased another [this is the third] transmission for the land speed car. A Lenco 6 speed. Cost: Eight grand plus. Then another 2 grand for a special cone clutch and air shifting system parts. The Caper began to seem sorta cheap.
    Here are some pics of the forks on the Wards trike, Steve. Also, a couple pics (in my album) of the original engine that my trike was equipped with. (Kohler 309cc 2 stroke single 20hp). Some research has shown that a company called Central States Tool and Die, out of Omaha, Ne. manufactured the Wards trikes, but I have not been able to verify this.[IMG] [IMG][IMG]
    Hello steve, new to this site so i dont have all the workings down yet. lol. Would you have any parts for alsport? Im in need of some clutches for a 340 rts im working on and also would like a clutch set up like they used on the utility trucks as well as a working mastercylinder. Also looking for seat bad hed rest and roll bar forr ts 130... Even though I live in Norwalk the Alsport capital lol I cant find a lot of the parts I need . I do have a supplier for the original u joints for the axles and original chrome fuel tanks used on some of the rts. Thanks, David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…