Recent content by thtsjon4u

1. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

any thoughts? i was hoping to use this coil laying around and maybe a small extra battery. I couldnt get the spark plug to fire.. idk if the coil is dead or im just not connecting it right. I could also find a extra coil to go on the engine. I know there is a way to connect a wire with...
  2. thtsjon4u

New to building mini bikes

...this bike... has been sold. :no: but at least it went to a good home.
  3. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

lol that is true.. i guess i was going for a "rat stool" look. Thanks.:laugh:
  4. thtsjon4u

big motor

lol i hope anyone that buys it is just buying it for the engine and maybe some parts.
  5. thtsjon4u

A Crazy Idea

i'd worry about the mpg instead of the mph. Ive done a lot of calculating before about speeds given rpm and drive/driven gear ratio and tire size. I'm not going to do it all again here.. but with 12t front and 52 rear and 12in tire i was doing about 8k rpm to do around 50mph. rrg i had it...
  6. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

new chain sprocket. Looks a ton better in my opinion, and easy to change. Also alternate muffler i made from some metal piping from the plumbing dept. of a hardware store and a lawnmower muffler 3/4in thread. This is the slightly softer sound header option..although im beginning to get attached...
  7. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

kill switch mount done. made from i think... 5/16 flat one inch metal, toggle switch from autoparts store, and some left over sheet metal pieces which i polished with a wire brush. The wire goes through a small hole inside and down the metal steering column bar. the ground is screwed in as you...
  8. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

Ive decided to spend a little extra money and get a sprocket hub that allows for the quick change split sprockets..got a blue anodized one so it will match too. The 72 teeth currently is a little too big. I think a 62 teeth will still allow good take off and help a little with top end speed...
  9. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

barstool1.wmv - YouTube playing with the nearly finished project.
  10. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

some time i will get a video soon.. all i have for a camera mount now is the chest harness for the gopro cam.
  11. thtsjon4u

Thanks.. it was a premade frame i started with so i didnt have to be good with pipe bending and cutting. I bet you could do this with no problem. All i have to work with is a welder, some BASIC tools, a drill, and a metal cutter. I dont even have a bench to work on or a vise. and yea its def. a...
  12. thtsjon4u

the size is 6/ 11-5. or 6 inches wide, over all dia. 11in and the wheel dia is 5 inch. the tire came with the frame/wheel package from baddog mini bikes. Im currently looking for some new tires with that tread..so far all i can find is the slicks.
  13. thtsjon4u

The "Bottle Rocket" Build

this bike is awesome.. i think this is the thread that got me to join this site and start building stuff again. Great job!
  14. thtsjon4u

Bar stool

finally decided on a use for the hand i created a while ago.
  15. thtsjon4u

Thanks! sometime i need to get a handle bar mount for my gopro camera and make a video.