Search results for query: Hawg Ty

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: Ty
  1. K

I guess I have a baja or a hawg ty and I need the most comfy seat I can get

My bike has a single tube frame going from the forks down to engine plate and the same on the top. There is a post to mount a regular bycycle seat on it but I'm a big guy and comfort is king to me. I'm installing a 2.5 gallon motorcuycle fuel tank on it also. It has a 301 hemi and I have a large...
  2. Rapidrob

Need rear axle for my Hawg-Ty mini

Took my mini for a ride in the mountains today and the drive side chain tensioner failed allowing the rear axle to slide forward in such a manner the threads are FUBAR and cannot be repaired The rear axle is 15 mm in diameter and 343 mm long ( 13.50") Both ends are threaded for what appears to...
  3. Rapidrob

What a pain in the butt....time to replace the seat on the Hawg-TY

The original seat is double sprung, heavy duty vinyl covered with a steel seat pan. The support rods have taken such a beating in the 1,100 miles off road they can no longer keep the springs from moving sideways. I really can't complain too much. Many of the new seats today use a plastic seat...
  4. Rapidrob

20 mile ride in the Manzanita Mountains CT200U-EX & Hawg Ty

We took our bikes down to the Coyote Canyon trail system today. I wanted to show Patrick the summit meadow as well as take the bike trails back down the mountain to return to the car. We would be riding in the Manzanita Mountains in an area called Coyote Canyon ( see my vids and photos of this...
  5. T

Hawg Ty

Hi all, I posted this question before but lost the info, where can I find a gas tank vent for a jiangdong motor on my Hawg Ty, my apology to the gentlemen who offered one before.
  6. Rapidrob

Hawg Ty ride video's through Coyote Canyon, NM

I'm posting five video's in a small series of my ride last week through Coyote Canyon,NM. I climb the mountain to the summit and then descend back and then off of the main dirt road through a trail back to my car. I'm still waiting for the editing software to arrive to really jazz up the footage...
  7. HawgTyBubba

Hawg Ty

Hello Everyone. Just bought a Hawg Ty for my son for Christmas. It runs and drives great, but just needs cosmetic work. I figured we could work on it together and teach him some things and to paint and clean it up.. The VIN says it's a 2004 with a 5.5hp engine. I noticed that there are not many...
  8. Rapidrob

Hawg Ty with new drive belt break in ride

I took the Hawk Ty with the new Bondo drive belt on a 12 mile ride. The leaves are a day or two from changing as a very cold front moves in tonight. I wanted to ride one more time in warm weather in case the belt failed and hand to be replace with a back-up drive belt. I went to my old stand-by...
  9. Rapidrob

Gordy's Hill OHV Area, Socorro,New Mexico Ride on a Hawg Ty

...(VLA) that you see on the opening credits of " Ancient Aliens" as well as "Myth Busters" Explosive Bomb Range at NM Tech. I fired up the Hawg Ty's engine and started up the first portion of the climb. It is very steep. You could walk it with a lot of effort. As I start to climb,the trail...
  10. Rapidrob

AM Hawg Ty with new torque converter and electronics test ride

I took my Hawg Ty with the new torque converter on a test ride of 8 milers through some of the trails I know would be a good work out and if I broke down had a chance for some help if I needed it. After having an aborted test ride earlier this week where the master like securing clip went into...
  11. Rapidrob

Baja Hawg Ty Torque Converter showed up.......

The Torque Converter showed up this afternoon. I remove the Jack-Shaft drive and did a test fit of the cast aluminum mounting plate on the engine and bike's frame. I found on my bike all I needed to modify was the cast aluminum needed to be notched at the widest portion of the frame. The...
  12. MinibikeBoy123

Does somebody have a Hawg-Ty Minibike Owners Manuel?

Hi, I need the owners manuel for my Hawg-Ty minibike. I have been looking for it for a long time but cannot find another one on the internet, so I was wondering if sombody has a PDF copy of one. Thanks! :smile: :scooter:
  13. MinibikeBoy123

Hawg-Ty minibike Manuel & Mikuni carb

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody out there has the original Manuel in PDF form for a Hawg-Ty minibike. I am also wondering what size mikuni is best for my Predator 212 Hemi, 22mm,24mm or 26mm? I don't really have that many upgrades on it. Thanks!
  14. Rapidrob

WTB: Chinese Hawg-Ty 6.5/7 HP muffler with diverter exhaust pipe

The Chinese Hawg-Ty big tire minibike used a muffler with a diverter pipe welded onto it. This was on their 6.5 / 7 HP engine. I need the muffler or its diverter pipe.
  15. MinibikeBoy123

Hawg-Ty Minibike Clutch Cover

Hi, I was riding my Hawg-Ty minibike when the clutch cover broke. It had broken many times before due to it being plastic so I was going to buy a metal clutch cover. I was looking for a clutch cover but I could not find a metal cover that has the slots to fit into the brackets on the engine...
  16. I

Looking for handlebars for Hawg Ty

I just bought a Hawg Ty but the handle bars are bent, does anyone know if the make any for of handlebars that match up to the Hawg Tys mounting
  17. MinibikeBoy123

Hawg-Ty Minibike

Hi, I have a Hawg-Ty minibike and the seat broke on it. Does anybody know where I could get a new one? I tried Ebay and Amazon.
  18. L

Hawg Ty tire/stem question. Please help

Hi guys, A few years back i fixed up my father in laws Hawg Ty minibike. He proceeded to use it once and let it sit along the side of the house to rot :( He wants to ride it in the fourth of July parade coming up but told me the rear tire has a flat... says it is leaking from the...
  19. LILINDN

Needing handle bar plate and riser for a hawg ty

In need of handle bar plate and riser for an old hawg ty mini bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all