Search results

1. mini99

Steens Hodaka for sale

I have a Steen's Hodaka Ace 100 for sale. Not sure about the year, but it's pretty much all there. I have a seat for it but it is missing the carb and air cleaner. I'm askin 600.00 for it.
  2. mini99

Continental 1/4 midget motors

I have two fresh Continental AA 1/4 midget motors for sale. They are both complete and ready to run. 1000.00 for the one in the pics and 1200.00 for the other O.B.O.
  3. mini99

Motor for sale

Possible drag motor or kart motor... This is a Raptor, brand new iron bore dual bearing block, new piston and rings, new valves and guides, new valve springs, new billet Dyno 98EXP cam, ARC billet head, flywheel, and sidecover. Also comes with EC billet intake, EC tuned Tillotson alky carb...
  4. mini99

New Toy

I know this isn't a minibike but I had to have it for the motor. I was told it is a Steens Alsport? Anyway, I'm gonna corner the frame and put the motor in my other bike:thumbsup:
  5. mini99

What is it?

I bought this a couple years ago for 75 bucks. It had a 2hp Briggs on it that didn't run so I threw the Lifan on it. I gave it to my brother in law and he gave it back, so I figured I should see if it was worth restoring.
  6. mini99

Nick's Mini

Here's a couple of pics of a buddies minibike. I built the frame fork and intake. My brother built the fuel tank, the wheelie bar and welded up the header. The owner bought the parts, painted it and put it together.
  7. mini99

Seats

I have a couple of seats for sale. Pictured is a custom seat, diamond tuck, about 20" long, 8" wide. I also have a 12" Azusa. PM me for more info
  8. mini99

Drag Bike

I have a custom built drag mini for sale. The frame and fork are 1" 4130 chromolly, all tig welded. Douglas jr dragster wheel up front, Douglas 8x6 go kart wheel in back. Billet wheel hub, rotor hub, and sprocket hub. Alum 60 tooth sprocket. MCP brake caliper, Magura master cylinder. Dirt bike...
  9. mini99

2 More

okay guys...here's 2 more to id
  10. mini99

Flea?

is this a flea?
  11. mini99

Another Project

Well I sold both of my Frijole clone frames, and my DB. The only mini I have left is my drag bike. I need a mini to cruise around on, so..... I'm building one:thumbsup: It's a kinda mix of Frijole, Caper Cycle, Scrambler. I guess:out:
  12. mini99

New Seat

My brother just got the seat redone for his campus. What do you think?
  13. mini99

what clutch?

What would be the best clutch to use for drag racing? My motor is basically a 12.90 jr dragster motor, and the bike and I together are about 260lbs. Thanks
  14. mini99

Taco

lookin for a taco 22 or later model frijole
  15. mini99

Fox ??

Can anyone i.d. this thing? My grandfather bought it new and it's been in the family ever since. My dad thinks it's a fox but can't remember. I know the wheels and rear brake are original, not sure about the seat. The motor is 5.5 clone with milled head and thin gasket, 1.2 rockers and a...
  16. mini99

DB Roller

I have a DB for sale. factory wheels with 13" carlisle turf saver tires(rear has a nail in it) 72 tooth sprocket on right side, cable over hydraulic brakes, billet fast 50's throttle and cable, kill switch, jackshaft with alum. cover, roller chain tensioner, stock motor plate slotted for 5hp...
  17. mini99

What Is It?

Can anyone id this bike? The owner found it at a house he bought, so he has no history on it. Thanks.
  18. mini99

Holy Frijole

I saw a pic of a Taco Frijole for the first time the other day, and I need to have one. So I'm buildin one. It's not an exact copy but it's as close as I could get from a pic. Once I get wheels and axles I'll build the forks and mount the rest of the stuff:weld::grind::hammer: I'll try to get...
  19. mini99

Astro Wheels

Does anyone know where I could get a sprocket hub/brake drum for 6" astro wheels? Thanks
  20. mini99

machine work

anyone know if there are any good small engine machine shops around central cali? i have raptor that needs bored and maybe some valve work. thanks