Search results

1. suicycle

TAV2 never disengages

Check alignment and condition of belt, possible missing lock washer or bushing, or an over torqued bolt. Happy Troubleshooting. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  2. suicycle

High Speed Front Forks

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  3. suicycle

Badger 100 mini arrives-again #2

I have 2 badger 100's and the first thing I did on both of them were fix the weak welds at the swingarm. Primemover a fellow member and good friend welded steel plates on the tops and bottoms of them for me to reinforce, otherwise they break, be safe. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  4. suicycle

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNPatIG-21U&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  5. suicycle

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  6. suicycle

Honda GROM 125cc

It's a toss up for me, either the crf250l or this. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  7. suicycle

Honda GROM 125cc

I'm definitely getting one of these, who else wants one? http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/05/14/2014-honda-grom-125-first-look-review-photos-video-specs/ Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  8. suicycle

Ok how about a little idea here............

PCV = positive crankcase ventilation Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  9. suicycle

Ok how about a little idea here............

I recently acquired a 19hp GX 200 built by Jerry Dover it has a pcv tube sticking right out of the block just above the crank, I know nothing about it, or what it hooks up to, guess I'll have to contact the builder and ask him personally, anyways here she is. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  10. suicycle

Bad Boy Honda GX200

pm sent Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  11. suicycle

Badger 100 front end

Primemover is my builder/boy. I have craigslist to thank for that one, as for the original doodle I'm most certain it will fit. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  12. suicycle

Badger 100 front end

It fits the newer frame doodlebug. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  13. suicycle

Badger 100 front end

I actually have the whole bike, I ruined my original set of front shocks when they were got powder coated, when they threw them in the oven it melted the rubber grommets and ruined them, luckily for me/us I found this spot. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  14. suicycle

Badger 100 front end

Sure looks the same. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  15. suicycle

Let's see your dyno sheet.

I haven't got a chance to ride it yet, the stock predator gas tank was leaking from the stamped seams, my replacement tank is on its way. Whoa! Seeing some crazy numbers already. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  16. suicycle

Badger 100 front end

Many members here are eagerly awaiting the availability of the Motovox MBX11 suspended front ends for their doodlebugs and MBX10's, which are to arrive sometime in spring, ironic ain't it? In my reluctance to wait until then I have stumbled across this site and want to share with all of...
  17. suicycle

Let's see your dyno sheet.

This thread is going to be used as a buyers guide and or for comparative purposes, ie bragging rights, so those that those that decide in the future to purchase a built motor can make a more informed decision. Starting off, my motor is an modified 3 with the racing package, specifically...
  18. suicycle

6.5hp clone Mud motor build Hp guess.

Doesn't nr racing have a marine cam? Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  19. suicycle

Taco 100

More pics Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2
  20. suicycle

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

Definitely interested. Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2