Search results

1. M

Rupp Roadster 2 Headlight Bucket With Original Wire Harness

I have for sale a very hard to find original headlight bucket for a 1972 Rupp Roadster 2 mini bike. It also comes with the original wire harness. This should probably be re-chromed. If I don't get it sold here I will be listing this on Ebay so here is your chance. Message me if interested...
  2. M

Honda Z50 K1 Ignition Switch

[I have for sale A very nice ignition switch for a Honda Z50 K1 mini bike and maybe others !? $50.00 dollars is a very fair price for this and it comes with 2 keys. Refer to the photos and message me if interested. Waterloo, Iowa and I will ship.
  3. M

1971 Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Greetings ! Not sure if anyone cares but I just posted pictures of my restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Chopper Mini Bike. Lots of problems and hassles along the way but I have to say that I'm pleased with the end results ! ;-) Enjoy ! Manco Chopper
  4. M

Tecumseh Items For Sale

Taking offers on a really nice vintage 3.5 H.P. Tecumseh mini bike engine with a 5/8" inch crankshaft. I would like to get at least $150.00 dollars plus shipping for it. I also have one new old stock Tecumseh fuel tank which are very rare ! I need at least $60.00 dollars plus shipping for this...
  5. M

Tecumseh Flywheel Questions

I would like to know if anyone can tell me if the Tecumseh flywheel part number 610940A is an aluminum one or is it cast iron ? Also, how does this flywheel differ from the Tecumseh flywheel part number 610690A ? Parts dealer cannot be sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated ! ;-) Manco...
  6. M

Manco Brake Band Assembly Help !

Hey, I have a few questions regarding the brake band set up for my Manco Chopper. It has been awhile and I just can't remember how this set up is supposed to work ? I know that the brake drum mounts by 3 bolts inside the wheel rim then the 4" inch brake band, of course, goes over that. Ok, now...
  7. M

Brandt Hansen Update

Hello again ! Just letting the "mini bike world" know that I finally got through to Brandt Hansen on Wednesday after trying to call him several times. I talked to him on the phone for quite awhile and I think we got everything straightened out. I voiced my complaints and he voiced his. He sent...
  8. M

Brandt Hansen

Hello ! If anyone out there has been in touch with Brandt Hansen of Rupp Parts please let me know. I have been trying to get in touch with him for quite some time now without any luck. Hopefully nothing is wrong ? He has some mini bike stuff of mine that I really need to get back. Any help...
  9. M

Brandt Hansen

Hello ! If anyone out there has been in touch with Brandt Hansen of Rupp Parts please let me know. I have been trying to get in touch with him for quite some time now without any luck ! Hopefully nothing is wrong ? He has some mini bike stuff of mine that I really need to get back. Any help...
  10. M

Mini Bike Seat Restoration

Hey, if anybody out there knows of someone who can do a great job of restoring mini bike seats to their original new condition please contact me. I had a guy start this project for me over a year ago and never finished what he started !! ;-( Needless to say I won't be doing anymore business with...
  11. M

Wanted 3.5 H.P. Tecumseh Engine

I have been searching this planet for a white 3.5 h.p. tecumseh engine for my mini bike restoration. No luck so far. Engine must be from the early 1970's preferably 1971. Engine must have a 3/4" inch shaft. Sold through Sears will NOT work. Engine should have the flag decal on the shroud. I am...
  12. M

1971 3.5 H.P Techumseh Engine Wanted

Still looking for a 1971 3.5 H.P. Techumseh engine for my Manco Chopper mini bike restoration. Model and serial numbers must match this year. Top dollar paid ! I will consider buying an entire mini bike to get this engine. Email me at pburkle1@mchsi.com Thanks ! Paul
  13. M

1971 3.5 H.P. Techumseh Engine Wanted

Still looking for a 1971 3.5 H.P. Techumseh engine for my Manco Chopper mini bike restoration. Model and serial numbers must match this year. Top dollar paid ! Contact me at pburkle1@mchsi.com Thanks !
  14. M

Manco 72 Tooth Hub Sprocket

I am in need of a new old stock Manco 72 tooth hub sprocket for my 1971 Manco chopper mini bike restoration. If anyone out there can help me or has or knows someone with alot of new old stock Manco mini bike parts please contact me right away ! ;-) My red white and blue Manco chopper mini bike...
  15. M

1971 Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Hello all people of mini bike land ! :smile: Still no pictures of another Manco Chopper mini bike like mine. I'm wondering if mine is the only one in existence ? Sure would be nice to find another one that I could refer to for the restoration of mine. If anyone out there knows of one or owns a...
  16. M

H.P. 35 Techumseh Engine Wanted

Looking to buy a decent original 1971 era H.P. 35 white Techumseh engine for my mini bike. Please contact Manco chopper. Top dollar paid !!
  17. M

1971 Red White And Blue Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Hello again ! Still no word or pictures regarding another 1971 red white and blue Manco chopper mini bike like mine. If anyone out there in "mini bike land" can help me out here I would certainly appreciate it !! :-) I would like to find another one of these mini bikes to help with my own...
  18. M

1971 Manco Chopper Red White And Blue Mini Bike

Hello ! I am new to this group and would like to know if anyone out there owns or has heard of a 1971 Manco red white and blue chopper mini bike ? I am in the process of restoring mine and I can use all the help I can get !! :-) Thanks !! :-)