Search results

1. R

NOS still on here?

Been a long time since I've been active on here. Still have a lot of mini bikes though. Got an email from Photobucket a few weeks back about logging in...so I did and was reminded of all that I used to share on here. Anyways, long story short I got to thinking about some conversations we had...
  2. R

Made some Flexo parts today.

Made up some Flexo parts today. Gerry shared a photo of the engine plate with all the measurements I needed and Karen was nice enough to mail me a rubbing of the jackshaft and axle tabs. So here's a much deserved thank you to them.
  3. R

Looking for a vector Fox logo

Wondering if someone on here can help me. I would like a Fox mini bike logo in vector format. I have the software to convert images to vector but haven't been able to find a good image to work from. Here is the image I'd like to digitize. Vintage Fox Mini Bike Replacement Decal Stickers...
  4. R

Fiberglass Body

Bought this over the weekend. I thought it was cool and I got it cheap. What car is this a scale model of? Wanna say 30's Ford but I dont really know.
  5. R

How about this one?

Since there are some over there that doubt the talents of our members. Help with frame identification - DIY Go Kart Forum
  6. R

What about this one?

What is this? Just want to know for bragging rights. :laugh: What do I have? - DIY Go Kart Forum
  7. R

Kohler Generator

Fired up my old Kohler generator today (1954?). L600 12.5hp flathead liquid-cooled 4 cylinder engine directly coupled to a 3.5kw generator which also serves as the starter. This was originally setup for natural gas and I still have the items to swap it back over. To start it with a car...
  8. R

Saturn ION

Anybody know anything about these? I have a chance of getting one rather cheap with 45k miles. Think its an '07. Supposedly owned by an older man. You know the story. Anyways, price is right but I was reading thru some reviews and you know how that goes. Might have scared myself out of it...
  9. R

Got an old Wheel Horse

Picked this up yesterday. 1975 Wheel Horse C-160 Automatic. 16HP Kohler, hydro-static transmission and hydraulic lift. Came with a real nice deck, front and rear wheel weight, and a snow blade.
  10. R

Old Snowblower

Got this a couple of months ago, mainly for the 6hp Briggs engine. Was garage kept for some time. Solid rubber AG tires have flat spots in them. Got it out this evening. Pulled the plug and poured some oil down the cylinder. Topped off the oil in the crankcase and turned her over a few...
  11. R

Winning on eBay

So I offered this guy $30 shipped for this part. The part isn't available separately so I've never seen a price for it new. I don't think it would be all that hard to make if I really needed it but anyways, the guy replies that he put the item on eBay for $40 plus $15 shipped BIN but he would...
  12. R

Idea for replacement sprocket roller

Saw this at a local motorcycle shop. It was $8.00 and has the same bearing ID as the stock DB30 roller. It is not as wide so I don't know if you can run it as is with a shorter bolt or if you will need a different spacer but I think it was worth a try for the price considering what a OEM...
  13. R

Sprocket hub question

I have this sprocket/hub with (4) 3/8" studs on what appears to be a 3" bolt circle. Not sure what it is from. Would this have been from a mini bike? What rims would this work on? I have a good use for it if I can find a rim to fit it.
  14. R

Need 4" rim with sprocket.

Like the title says, I need a 4" rim that takes the typical 1-3/8" OD 5/8" ID snap ring bearings. Would prefer a steel 2pc unit but can work with a 1pc rim. Any number of teeth but would like to stay with #35 chain.
  15. R

Unshrouding valves

I saw the thread on replacing a clone valve seat and got some ideas to try out on the milling machine. Now, I am not all that educated on head porting and I'm not all that trained on a mill but I guess I know enough to be dangerous. I figured that I try unshrouding the valves on a 14cc clone...
  16. R

TRK PM me

TRK, Tried to PM you and it said either you werent accepting PM's or that you weren't allowed too.
  17. R

8hp Briggs flywheel side pulley

Looking for a pulley that would have bolted on the flywheel side of an 8hp flathead Briggs. 6hp or 7hp would work as well I suppose. If one of these exists for a 5hp I'd like one of those as well. These were for those starter/generators. Let me know what you have.
  18. R

Just hit the 2k club.

Well, here is it. My 2000th post. Its been a long time coming. Buck posts this many times in a week. But, its always nice to come home after work (and sometimes during work) and read what every one is doing on here. Thanks for making this a fun place to come to each day.:thumbsup:
  19. R

Vintage Snowmobile guru's - Where can I get one of these?

I have an older Moto Ski snowmobile. Think its a Zephyr 400. The pull start chord is braided steel line and it finally broke. I was able to separate the wedge part the holds the chord in the handle but I need to find something I can crimp on to the chord to hold it inside the recoil housing...
  20. R

Am I out of line?

I bought a Comet torque converter from a member on another forum. It was one of those Yerfdog versions that uses the jackshaft mount that gets sandwiched between the engine and the chassis. I has a 7" driven. The previous owner said the unit had surface rust and suggested that it should be...