Search results

1. joekd

Slick Rick your message box is full adn won't let me reply to your latest PM Can you send me...

Slick Rick your message box is full adn won't let me reply to your latest PM Can you send me a message after you clean it?
  2. joekd

Baja Warrior use tubed or tubeless tires?

I went with a stock size tire but a lot more aggressive tread on the rear of mine
  3. joekd

Anyone else run their MB200 without any electronics driven by the engine??

The NR racing motor on my baja didn't have a charging coil so I just removed the light and cut off the mount brackets as well, never really ride at night so didn't serve much purpose for me
  4. joekd

Adding front brake to Baja Warrior MB200

As mentioned in PM brake bracket being sent to you today, the bracket I used a L bracket from HD that I cut down to work with and adjuster from an old brake lever If you want an easy way I will sell you my entire bike with the front brake, NR racing motor, header, TAV and much more. Instant...
  5. joekd

New guy from CT

60 acres in CT huh? May need to start riding my baja again instead of letting it collect dust in the shed
  6. joekd

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

May be worth spending a couple of bucks on a new plug now that you got all the water out
  7. joekd

Painting in the basement

I used to run a side business where I was painting small parts on a regular basis My basement work area is completely sealed off with plastic on all sides, I have the largest exhaust fan I could find on a 4" pipe vented outside It does help a lot and is fine for spraying small parts but if I...
  8. joekd

Unless you plan 12 hour rides you won't need both tanks, the XR style tank on my warrior holds just over a gallon and I have never even come close to running dry even on the longest rides
  9. joekd

I hate to say it but no way is the lighting coil on a baja motor going to give enough voltage to power that light Good starting point on the bike though, I tore the motor off my current warrior as soon as I got it and things got carried away from there Not sure where in Ma you are but I am...
  10. joekd

Baja minibike?

I assume this is the one in Winstead? I was just skeptical of a poorly worded ad with no pics
  11. joekd

Just booked a disney trip.

My son and I stayed at All star in May, was a bed, shower, TV and fridge. Pretty much all we needed. Last time we stayed at Saratoga Springs my kids complained they liked Pop Century better so we started spending less money on our Disney lodging
  12. joekd

Strangely enough I see this mod around here alot

I just wish I could find a cheap seat for my tractor, wonder where they are digging them up
  13. joekd

LEADFOOT Illegal Mini Bike Drags {Rhode Island}

How fast did this one run with the "invisible driveline" modification :laugh:
  14. joekd

Saw all the pics on the leadfoot FB page, looks like it was a great time! Told the wife to be sure she schedules all her future surgeries more carefully so they don't interfere with my events :laugh:
  15. joekd

Tire size question

The 245/70 will be .4" larger overall diameter (29.5 vs 29.1) therefore your speedo will be off by only about 1 mph I checked discounttiredirect.com and recommended tire sizes for your truck are 225/75-16 235/70-16 235/75-16 245/70-16 275/60-16 I wouldn't go with the 225 or 235 on...
  16. joekd

Well looks like I am out, wife is still recovering and under medical orders not to drive so looks like I will be doing chauffeur duty for my son that AM Have fun guys!
  17. joekd

Clone 6.5 - Level 1 Modified from NR Racing

Contact NR, I have found them to be very helpful with customer service
  18. joekd

Baha front brakes

I have one on mine which was 100% bolt on, the only hard part was having the mount plate made and playing with different U-bolts till I found one that fit good and was strong enough
  19. joekd

Predator 212 with intake and pipe $100 in NJ

Sun Protection Factor obviously Nothing worse then forgetting the coppertone when going to pick up a motor
  20. joekd

i just threw up a little bit...

Is that tiny wheel in the back supposed to prevent wheelies?