Search results

1. R

this rpm threaten me and it will not go unfrogotten and i will take some kind of action!

this rpm threaten me and it will not go unfrogotten and i will take some kind of action!
  2. R

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/members/randy+callier.html#visitor_messaging

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/members/randy+callier.html#visitor_messaging
  3. R

you threatening some one dude because its the wrong person to threaten and your the liar and...

you threatening some one dude because its the wrong person to threaten and your the liar and cheater just look how you jumped the flag in the video just a plane cheater at heart cant acomplish any thing honestly type you are i guess.your type always gets it in the end! and this will be on...
  4. R

who you talking to man? you got your post wrong dude.

who you talking to man? you got your post wrong dude.
  5. R

i think edwin will be posting it?

i think edwin will be posting it?
  6. R

plv on clone?

i have rev limiters on all my mx and trail bikes that i have replaced for abit more rpm,s or further in between shifts even though some bike manufactures have them set right at the max hp any ways it still nice to be able to wait abit longer to shift depending on the track and conditions. some...
  7. R

i,am sorry where?

i,am sorry where?
  8. R

hey man talking to edwin and he thinks we should cancel the mx deal oct.17th because being too...

hey man talking to edwin and he thinks we should cancel the mx deal oct.17th because being too many races for oct. is too much for every one so i emailed the mx guys and it was no problem to do a later date?! so it looks like vv for now?
  9. R

plv on clone?

rotating mass they have very little flywheels on modern mx bikes but they have allot of out of the corner torque? so if you think about it they have just as much rotating mass by the time you go through the tranny all those heavy steel gears and the heavy clutch are rotating mass so it probally...
  10. R

*** flat track racing @ victorville oct 9***

now thats sweet! did that start out as one of those pep boy harley want a be,s? looks like you adapted a better motorcycle front end? good job
  11. R

thats the coolest looking bonanza,those are some narley tires,is that you edwin? no i was talking about those fake harley looking motorcycle you can buy at pep boys
  12. R

man that looks crazy? edwin looks to be winning allot but some of those bikes dont look like minis?
  13. R

minibike newguy

in southern california
  14. R

minibike newguy

what other projects you got going on?
  15. R

minibike newguy

i think i am,already going over every thing i can soak up on this great site
  16. R

minibike newguy

thanks! you have some very cool stuff like the crate racer
  17. R

Project bonanza!

that looks so cool! I am happy I just join this site so i can see different restore projects ecspecially a bonanza very cool.
  18. R

what kind of racing is this and what type of mini bike do you need?
  19. R

eViL eDs new Smallblock.

how do you lighten the arc billet fly wheel? just the every other fin or?
  20. R

plv on clone?

motorcycle ignition is it possible to mount a motorcycle ignition with the smaller fly wheel you would think it would rev alot quicker?