*** flat track racing @ victorville oct 9***

edwin

The Victorville Race is on for saturday Oct 9th and sat the 30th, so mark your calanders.

$35.00 total amount for race entry.
Spectator gate fee- adults=$10.00 kids 12 & under=$5.00

Gates open at 3:30pm practice from 5:30 - 5:50pm racing starts at 6:00pm

Victorville Auto Raceway at the fairgrounds in Victorville

RACE WAY

Address is:

14800 7th St.
Victorville CA 92394

hope to see you guys there and hopefully some new faces!!!!

MiniBike Paul

Short dirt oval. Check out this website, or members photos like mine, for what a minibike is - must have a centrifical clutch and no gear shifting! What do you own?? Pictures are nice!

thats the coolest looking bonanza,those are some narley tires,is that you edwin?
no i was talking about those fake harley looking motorcycle you can buy at pep boys

now thats sweet! did that start out as one of those pep boy harley want a be,s? looks like you adapted a better motorcycle front end? good job
that bike started out as a baja mb165 and they were sold at pepboys at one time it has been modified but still meets the requirements to race as a minibike in the open class /yes it has a kx60 front end..........edwin has one that is very simular so does minibike paul /rpm/valvefloater/and many others that run in the open class but there are also many other types of bikes you could race /so just bring whatever pull start-4 stroke-single speed mini that you have and check it out even if you just watch you will have a good time

Victorville - who went?? who won??
There were 9 of us. winner of the main was
1.RPM
2.Dan
3.Wyodys friend I believe his name was Martin(sorry bad with names)
4.me (I Think)

unofficial of course and someone will likely correct me

...and only because Edwin, Wyatt,Martins Boy as well as Crazy Dave crashed, Rodney blew a chain

Suzie has film so that will make it more official, it was fun as heck. I hope I didn't forget anyone.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
There were 9 of us. winner of the main was
1.RPM
2.Dan
3.Wyodys friend I believe his name was Martin(sorry bad with names)
4.me (I Think)

unofficial of course and someone will likely correct me

...and only because Edwin, Wyatt,Martins Boy as well as Crazy Dave crashed, Rodney blew a chain

Suzie has film so that will make it more official, it was fun as heck. I hope I didn't forget anyone.
That's cool
I built that little motor Martin has on his bike, and loaned him that clutch. I'm glad it worked out for him.

I figured that Rodney should have been running even better, but I guess not.