eViL eDs new Smallblock.

how do you lighten the arc billet fly wheel? just the every other fin or?
For drag racing i put it in the lathe and turn off all the fins, then flip it around and open the ID on the back out to the magnets, gets it down to 2.5lbs,

NOT RECOMENDED BY ARC ! ! !

but i spin it as much as 9340rpm and no problems....

The works have begun. Billet Rod, Lightened Billet Flywheel, flat top piston, Real Honda ZH8-14 head Milled and Ported, custom length big valves, custom bronze valve guides, dual Isky springs, billet retainers, Custom Isky cam, Billet Hunter Rockers. big mikuni on Alky.... The ol mans gonna fly....:bowdown:
Looks good :thumbsup:

Evil Eds head is done, finish the valve job and assemble the motor wensday night.....31mm intake 27mm exhaust.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Heads all done, will be assembling the motor tonight and hoping to have it at the LA Drag Spot by saturday.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was just going to ask if I could get one made, I think the one I have is to much for a stock bore and stroke, it is almost 1inch id, for 9inch then 2nd stage of 1.25 for 7 inch's. 16ich.

I was just going to ask if I could get one made, I think the one I have is to much for a stock bore and stroke, it is almost 1inch id, for 9inch then 2nd stage of 1.25 for 7 inch's. 16ich.
I made that pipe awhile back for a Bonanza rigid frame bike. Later, i decided to put the engine in a Bonanza swing arm bike and had to dent the rear part of the pipe because it hit the bolt that held the shock on.
What I'm trying to say is it's hard to make a pipe unless the engine is already mounted in the frame you are going to use. :thumbsup: