Search results

1. ezeerider

Stretched Dune Cat

Those ARE gorgeous....... I have an old Dune Cat that someone had sawed in half and tried to stretch the body, but they sawed it in the wrong spot and it would be a major PIA to fix. I may be interested in one of these. I really like that orange one.
  2. ezeerider

I like the wheels, but what's the bike?

The red one is a Sears Roper
  3. ezeerider

Monkey trax-more than 2 wheels entry

Gotta hand it to ya... you really pulled this build off with style. That thing is cool.
  4. ezeerider

Heald super tryke......

Definitely worth that. Let me know if you part it out. I need some fenders and tail lights.
  5. ezeerider

Powell on ebay

It seems like 99% of the Powells I have seen for sale were on the west coast. I bought the only one that I have seen for sale within 300 miles of me. And it was a piece of crap, rusted up hunk of junk.... but I'm making something cool out of it. You west coasters are lucky, cuz I really like...
  6. ezeerider

Heald Super Bronc Handle Bar material

I have used OnlineMetals.com several times and was always satisfied with their service. Shipping isn't as bad as you'd think, and they've got absolutely any kind of metal, in any shape that you'd want.
  7. ezeerider

POWELL Tom Thumb (sort of)

Sounds great !!!! Looks fantastic !!!
  8. ezeerider

any way to delete pics?

Then, I'm There, dude.....
  9. ezeerider

any way to delete pics?

Does being a supporting member give you more room in your mailbox, too?
  10. ezeerider

Squatters people WTF!!!

Have it all towed to the street right in front of his house blocking his driveway.
  11. ezeerider

EZEERIDER'S MT2W class KA-POWELL Phantom 13

Mini update: I started pricing headers for GX390 clones and they were like $50 before shipping for a simple bent pipe with a flange welded on it. Screw that. I'm building one out of the same stuff I made the intake out of. Need to just get the right size hole saw and smooth up the edges a...
  12. ezeerider

Powell Challenger

I can't wait to see those hard to find Powell parts being reproduced.
  13. ezeerider

: biggrin: powell frame

Where can ya get those bearings? I need a few myself.
  14. ezeerider

: biggrin: powell frame

Could someone PM me Robert Bruce's email? Does he have a website?
  15. ezeerider

Yeah..... that idea may not make it to the final version. It just depends on how much it affects airflow into the shroud. Gonna run it without it first, take temperature readings, then install it, and take more readings and see if the engine stays cool. I just think it would look cool...
  16. ezeerider

bonaza chopper #1

I love how the gas tank fits the curve of the frame...... looks like it belongs there.
  17. ezeerider

POWELL Tom Thumb (sort of)

Wow.... thats incredible work.
  18. ezeerider

Ka-pow-ell

No, its a gear driven differential out of some sort of lawn tractor I believe. This diff was made to run inside a case, which I don't have. I'm just going to bolt a sprocket on using the assembly bolts...... they are the same pattern as a Peerless, differential, which I believe this is. Its just...
  19. ezeerider

I believe its a gear driven diff. Thats a hardened cut gear on the outside of the center section. It also has two round machined surfaces with o-rings on either side of the side plates that lead me to believe that this diff was made to run inside a case. If I could find a belt that would run in...