EZEERIDER'S MT2W class KA-POWELL Phantom 13

Mini update:
I started pricing headers for GX390 clones and they were like $50 before shipping for a simple bent pipe with a flange welded on it. Screw that. I'm building one out of the same stuff I made the intake out of. Need to just get the right size hole saw and smooth up the edges a little bit and weld it. This took all of 10 minutes and I'll probably only have another 15 minutes into it by the time I'm done. So far I have built this just from stuff I have had laying around...... stuff I have been collecting for an undetermined project.

Oh, and I did a little research on the seat I am using. I got it off ebay several years ago and forgot what it was originally on. I finally figured it out. Its the passenger seat off of a 1942 XA Harley Davidson Army bike. Its very difficult to find a pic of an XA with the passenger seat attached, but heres a pic of the front seat and you can see the resemblance. The only difference is the shape of the front of the seat. It attaches differently than the front seat.