Squatters people WTF!!!

We have dragged stuff out on the street and called in a traffic hazard before. Wreckers show up and problem solved.
yup, latch on and drag that junk away, its your right to clean your property.
although, you should have cleaned house 3 years ago when you noticed the lack of cooperation with upkeep etc etc.
If it was mine and I was told he thinks hes grandfathered, I would have dragged that crap right then and there, asap no questions asked.

Naa, going to prison for arson sucks....besides, if he drags it into the street and calls the cops, they will have it towed away to an impound yard, who will in turn charge the ASS HAT a hefty sum. Chances are (going by the guy's dead-beat history) he won't have the money to pay.
No camper= no where to squat:rolleyes:

^ I think the guy Jeff's dealing with is the type to use the church when it's convenient. Not for the good of everyone.
Sorry to hear Jeff. It's true, nice guys finish last.

jeep4me

I've heard of people doing this kind of stuff with houses. Owner goes over seas for work, gone for months on end, comes home to find out people are living in his house, ends up in court trying to evict some stranger from his own home....... crazy!

Good luck with your squatters, hope you get your property back.... quickly and easily.

Spent some time after work Police Station, Law office etc...

I didnt want to just do a drastic act and get myself in hot water trying to get the loafs out....

Police in general really do not care, it is a civil matter... BUT I have let these items be there..... That is another issue.....

In the end the Chief said he could do nothing other than have the office call the man and ask if he would remove his property from mine and that I have filed a complaint.

BUT!! he said do not damage his property and have it towed away if I wanted, he did not care...... and would do nothing about it.. TOWING HERE WE COME!!!!