Monkey trax-more than 2 wheels entry

Dan-E-boy

Yoop, this build is great! You know its cool when everytime you look at the pics, the first thing that comes to mind is " I just want to ride that thing!!" Nice work Yoop:thumbsup:

If you free May 11th and are up for a little road trip we would be honored to have Monkey Traxx at the Minibike display during the Sunnyviewswapmeet in Oshkosh WI. I posted info on the show in the event section. That thing turned out really Nice :bowdown:

Looks awesome Yoop, you did a great job on it. :thumbsup:
That last pic says "Ride me! See all that open area? We should go there, and beyond."

Wow! So nice! You guys are making my vote so hard...
im gonna have to step up my game to compete with that for sure :thumbsup:
thats awesome!!! love it!!:thumbsup:
Yoop, this build is great! You know its cool when everytime you look at the pics, the first thing that comes to mind is " I just want to ride that thing!!" Nice work Yoop:thumbsup:
That is really nice. Your photos should go in a calendar or magazine article. Very nice and professional looking.
Gotta hand it to ya... you really pulled this build off with style. That thing is cool.
Wow very impressive ...

Is it for sale !!!

Yoop > Mini bike Gods
If you free May 11th and are up for a little road trip we would be honored to have Monkey Traxx at the Minibike display during the Sunnyviewswapmeet in Oshkosh WI. I posted info on the show in the event section. That thing turned out really Nice :bowdown:
thanks guys.thanks for the invite to the show craig.would love to go but that's the date of our first race of the season. i'll post up the final video later this month

That turned out awesome:detective: I'm going to see if I can do a calender for 2014. I need to ask the boss.:laugh: That is a perfect January picture:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks randy and Karen. had fun with this one,played by the rules,didn't start 5 months before the start date.if I have some time this summer i'll put the original forks back on and some wheels.here's my test rider in our last vid.he really enjoys ridin' this one too

monkey-trax first ride - YouTube