Search results

1. Mini420

OldMiniBikes Sprockets

Looking to maybe upgrade my rear sprocket on my doodle bug. Will the universal ones from OldMiniBikes work?? 60 Tooth, #35 Steel Plate Sprocket Thanks
  2. Mini420

PREDATOR Wont go pass 4500 RPM??

Why wont my predator spin pass 4500 RPM???:confused: It will go to 5500 or so when i lift the tire up, but when im riding it stays around 4500:eek: MODS: Exhaust, Air Filter, #90 JET with E-Tube, 15" rear tire:wink: Could this be because im running a 13 tooth clutch and 75 tooth rear...
  3. Mini420

Before and After Predator (MOTOVOX)

Since i have a new roller popping up tomorrow, figured id get started on its powerplant. A fresh 212cc transformed:grind: into a ROD before it even got woken up for the first time. Fresh out the boxxx Now up to my standards:weld: Will be adding a cam and springs in a lil...
  4. Mini420

What Fugly Silencer??.....

Am i the only one who hates that old metal look on ur new silencer?? Well i said forget that and im makeing it look sexy!!!:thumbsup: Here is what it looked like before-(barely used):shrug: HAHAHA and during/prep After the second coat is done drying, im gonna apply a couple...
  5. Mini420

L.A/I.E. Mini Bike Run

Me and my buddies have been wanting to meet up and ride with some local mini bikers!!!! There is a siick ass bike trail from claremont to Rialto.. we did almost half of it last night- too much fun and no issues with people or LEO's. Its all new paved 2 lanes and pretty much all srtaight...
  6. Mini420

Tooth Count?

Does anyone know the tooth count on the first doodle bugs rear axle? Or i could go and count(mr.lazy) Like this one Trying to calculate my correct speed.. Searched and nothing:shrug: haha
  7. Mini420

My Other Toy

My main toy is my beauty CHANEL :bowdown: CBR 600RR Race Modded :thumbsup:
  8. Mini420

12 or 13 Tooth Clutch

Ive looked and havent found the info i need:out: My main question is on the 12 & 13 tooth clutch, are they the exact same circumference gear wise?? Example- will i need to adjust my chain for more slack or are they the same size? Also..... With A 13 tooth you will loose a lil low end but...
  9. Mini420

MINI Biking....

Me and my roomate went for our First real ride, too much fun!!! We finally got EVERYTHING DIALED in and adjusted so we figured lets go far,lol. Found a church lot and did some laps, hit a ditch for some dirt and loose rocks, and a park for some trails. Anyway, here's some shots before...
  10. Mini420

MINI MONSTER Projekt

When i picked her up a couple weeks she had the NO POWER 2.8HP motor. Day 2, fresh swap Now Ive added: Straight Pipe, NGK plug:grind: Will also be adding: K&N filter(waiting on delivery),STREET TIRES(waiting on delivery), and after break-in ill be upgrading to SYNTHETIC OIL...
  11. Mini420

Street Tires

Ive done my searching and im not clear/satisfied with wat ive found. :confused: Help is appreciated:thumbsup: Will a 13x5/6 on a stock doodle rim look too small? lookin at these for the REAR Hi-Run Smooth Replacement Wheel, 13 x 5.00-6/4 - 3001102 | Tractor Supply Company...
  12. Mini420

Yooo, From SOUTHERN CALI

Wats up fellow mini bikers???:hammer: Noob checking in with my freshly bought DOODLE BUG, a week ago today :thumbsup: Ive always wanted a MINI but my parents wouldn't get me one. Now I'm older and can pay for my own HOBBIES,hahaha When i picked her up she had the NO POWER:censure: 2.8HP...