Search results

1. A

Cat 300x front fork & handlebar

Bump. Also looking for CAT front rim and a complete set (3) of CAT rim stars.
  2. A

Cat 300x front fork & handlebar

Looking for a Cat 300x front fork & handlebar. Let me if you would have any to part with. Thanks
  3. A

3hp Pulsa jet carb: reattach butterfly to throttle linkage

Thanks guys, worked like a charm!
  4. A

3hp Pulsa jet carb: reattach butterfly to throttle linkage

Does anyone know how to reattach the butterfly to the throttle linkage? As you can see, I can pull the throttle linkage out because the screw came loose inside. Ive take the carb all the way down and apart but there doesn't seem to be any access to get a screw driver inside to screw the little...
  5. A

Predator Clutch guard/band brake

The OldMiniBikes kit has the plate too, they just don't show it in the pics. I bought one before but no longer have it to test. Just want to know if the two holes match up on the engine and the third hole for the band brake does not interfere with the side cover as the head of the bolt holding the band...
  6. A

yeah, I need the clutch and chain too so that's why.
  7. A

Just a quick question. Anyone using this clutch guard with the band brake setup from OldMiniBikes on their predator? Wanted to buy this combo package and use a band brake. Basically, I want to know if it fits a predator and can use the band brake option.#35 3/4" 12T clutch + 4' of #35 chain + full clutch...
  8. A

Will 212 Predator fit in/on a Cat 250x frame?

My other one can be seen here http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/85562-project-kitty-cat-300x-2.html
  9. A

It's a beater frame and the pegs are gone lol Definetly going to mod this one up.
  10. A

Thanks guys! I have another cat with a 3 horse, so I'm kinda tempted to just go a tad over board with this one ahaha.
  11. A

Overkill, probably. Do I want to do it, yes! lol Will a predator 212 fit inside a Cat250x frame with the motor in its stock configuration? I would like to eventually put a header, and intake kits on it so those might create some space. Just want to know if can be done. Thanks.
  12. A

Frame I.D.

Can someone tell me what this is?
  13. A

Why is my CAT eating bearings?

No, it does not. It's the stock cat rear rim, should it have one? Where can I get one?
  14. A

I was using the original Hiem(sp?) bearing that was in the rim.
  15. A

I guess I could be overtighening the bolt. Don't we all pretty much exceed the weight load on these bikes lol? I weigh about 190
  16. A

I have gone through a second bearing in the rear wheel on my cat mini bike and I don't know why. Anyone know why this is happening? Am I too fat? lol It keeps happening on the right side(when sitting on the bike).
  17. A

Another CL bike, what is it?

18. A

Where can I find this throttle setup?

nevermind! I guess I needed to scroll down further! :doah: Is this pretty much a bolt on affair? I should work on a three horse correct even if it says 5 horse? Briggs Flathead / Raptor Stock Throttle Kit: Go Karts Parts: Racing Kart Parts: Engines: Frames: Tires: Versailles, Ohio: USA...
  19. A

Where can I find this throttle setup?

Seen this throttle setup while searching around and would like to know where or if this can bought somewhere? I know BMI has the linkage that mounts to the top of the motor but where does the linkage/arms on the carb come from? Briggs Flathead / Raptor Throttle Linkage Kit : Go Karts Parts...
  20. A

Another CL bike, what is it?

Browsing CL, what is it?