Search results

1. Jordanminibike

built predator motor revisions

Id say throw some locktite on the hardware store bolts you have and see where that takes you
  2. Jordanminibike

110 Racing fuel?

What psi of compression should i have? I grinded the bottom of my exhaust valve down to make for more compression and you can almost lift my bike off the ground with the pull cord.
  3. Jordanminibike

Torque converter help

Ive noticed that with the chinese 30 it eats belts bad, on my old doodlebug i just upgraded to a kevlar belt from my local supply store and it did not tear it up. Now after a while of riding i bet it would heat and stretch. I sold the thing and have no clue how its held up
  4. Jordanminibike

Briggs 5hp.

Theres not really one, i get payed every week and if i have to save for parts i can.
  5. Jordanminibike

Arrr..a blow be coming!

Be safe !
  6. Jordanminibike

Briggs 5hp.

Does anyone know of anyway to make a little more power with the briggs 5hp without doing all that fancy stroking and boring that i know nothing about ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  7. Jordanminibike

Tecumseh carb on a Briggs engine............. (here comes the hate mail)

I just did this on my flatty, i drew the outline of the carb and the block and cut two "flanges" and then tacked a piece of pipe in the middle. Then took it to my friends dads shop and had one of his workers tig the adapter. It works very well for me.
  8. Jordanminibike

What was your first ride?

1959 ford f100 3 on the tree with the 292 y block. It was an old service truck at the gulf down the road and my grandpa bought it for me to toy around with. I ended up tearing up the yard with that thing untill the day we tore the engine out of it, put a 302 and a c6 tranny in it, lowered it 3...
  9. Jordanminibike

VMBC Portland Indiana

Alrighty i gotcha, gonna have to get me one of them screw on mufflers if i wanna go :laugh: thanks for your input
  10. Jordanminibike

VMBC Portland Indiana

Is there any rule on how loud your bike can be? Does it have to have a muffler?
  11. Jordanminibike

Finished for now/ bozo mark 350

Thats what i was going for! Ive built a few 212cc and they just dont look right on an old minibike. Figured this briggs would be great! Putts me around nice too!
  12. Jordanminibike

Finished for now/ bozo mark 350

I did some stuff this weekened and got the bozo finished, went on a little road trip with my buddy and ended up getting pulled over. This thing is extremely fast :scared:i topped out at 40 according to my phone.
  13. Jordanminibike

Progress on my bozo mark 350

Yep me and my dad got into collecting quart oil cans a few years back and have been traveling all over to buy them. Its a hobby, we have around 521 now in our 2 car garage we buy every single can we dont have. Ive travled everywhere just to buy cans carslile PA (bought a few minibikes there) and...
  14. Jordanminibike

79cc predator any good?

Ive built a few minibikes and my first one i had a hs50 that i blew up. Ive had a brand new 212cc sitting in the garage that last night i traded for an old briggs 5hp that has been completely rebuilt, for the bozo i believe that should be enough to putt me around. I just gotta finish up the...
  15. Jordanminibike

79cc predator any good?

Thanks man! I might just do that. But really for 20$ more i could just buy a 6.5hp predator. Thanks for the information!
  16. Jordanminibike

Progress on my bozo mark 350

Ive heard that they are hard to get ahold of. Luckily mine came with it!