1. C

MiniBike ID please

Thanks in advance
  2. C

Pulse fitting on hemi valve cover

Where on valve cover did you drill?
  3. C

Clutch ID

Anyone know what manufacturer this is. Came off older race kart.
  4. C

6hp Power Sport throttle connection

I have a few questions regarding connecting throttle cable. There appears to be two locations where cable can be connected. One is at the side of motor and moves up/down vertically. Or it looks like it can be connected on the bottom part horizontally Which location should be used...
  5. C

Mikuni vm22 choke idle speed

Is there anyway to adjust the choke rpm speed? Mine starts with one pull, dead cold with choke on, however rpms are 3500. Is that what they are supposed to be?
  6. C

Preditor tank mod

Hi all, Wanted to share mod I did to use preditor tank in stock location with Mikuni. In order to run inline filter and ensure gravity flow I raised tank a little.
  7. C

Mikuni manifold DIY facing rear

I need to change direction of carburetor for fit. Has anyone used this method to redirect carburetor towards rear? Any performance issues using small section of hoe? Using radiator hose in-between cut manifold AGK - DIY Curved Manifold - Affordable Go Karts thanks
  8. C

OHH60 Idle/Governor Help

Hi all, Trying to get this running correctly for a kart project. Was not running when I inherited it. Motor was caked with cement... I bought new carburetor, I'm guessing it's a Chinese knockoff. Got it all back together, she starts up however it races uncontrollably. I have...
  9. C

Clutch/Chain guard

Looking for Clutch/Chain guard for Cat. I know the Eliminator guards are rare, however I will consider using something else. PM me Thanks
  10. C

Cat Eliminator - restoration help

Hi all, My coworker is moving and gave me his project he never completed. Anyone have links to restoration of this mini bike. Any tips, suggestions appreciation. My plan is to repaint and clean up chrome Here's what I have. The bolt for holding front end is welded, did it come...