Search results

1. 1963Falcon

Rupp Torque Converter replacement options

My son and I have been bitten by the mini bike bug. Our winter project will be a Rupp Scrambler that we picked up. The goal is to build a nice driver, looking as close to original as the budget will allow. The bike came with a 5HP Tecumseh that we will go through. I'm starting to put a parts...
  2. 1963Falcon

Finished first bike

My son Dominic finished his first bike a few weeks back and decided to show it at a local car show. He took a top 50 award out of 400 cars. He did the work himself with my supervision. He already has a second bike in the works. Thanks to Joe51 for the beautiful seat.
  3. 1963Falcon

Mounting Hole dimensions on a 79CC mounting plate

I'm looking for the outside mounting holes dimensions on the stamped mounting plate on the 79CC Predator. The Harbor Freight site only shows the holes in the bottom of the block. I can't get out to Harbor Freight for a few days and i wanted to lay out the holes tonight. Thanks
  4. 1963Falcon

Rupp identification please

I picked up a Rupp this weekend that I believe is a Scrambler. I attached a pic of the ID number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. .
  5. 1963Falcon

Big THANK YOU to Joe51

My son and I want to give a thank you out to Joe 51. My son and are are putting together a non-stock 69 Rupp. It's our first Mini Bike project. I purchased a NOS front fork from Joe and he personally delivered it to the house. Both my son and I where blown away by his wealth of knowledge and his...
  6. 1963Falcon

Is a 212 Predator to big for a 13 year old?????

So my son is building his first mini bike. The frame is a 69 Rupp. We picked up a barely used Predator 212. A question for you guys that have been doing this for a while, and please answer honestly, is the 212 to big for a 135 pound, strong 13 year old? I came across an old thread on here and...
  7. 1963Falcon

OldMiniBikes Warehouce....fantastic customer service

My son and I are building our first mini bike project and last week we placed our first order with OldMiniBikes Warehouse. My order came today with one small issue. One of the Tri-Star wheel had a chip on the outside edge. I called the customer service line and Eric is sending out a new rim half. Just...
  8. 1963Falcon

More Briggs ID needed

Picked up 2 more Briggs this past week. The red on I believe is a 62, the orange one is an 85. Correct me if I'm wrong. My question is how do you determine the HP based on the number on the data tag. Thanks, Bob
  9. 1963Falcon

New rides entry: 1969 Rupp Roadster

1963Falcon 1969 Rupp Roadster We picked up a junk Rupp, saved the frame, added a 79CC Predator. This is a project for my son and I
  10. 1963Falcon

Identify a Briggs I just picked up.

Any help on identifying this Briggs. I picked it up this week. Runs strong. Starts first pull. Thanks Bob
  11. 1963Falcon

Throttle linkage on late model Lil Indian

Does anyone have any close up pics of the throttle linkage on a late model (2000ish) Lil Indian. From the end of the cable to how it attaches to the carb. I bought the bike/engine in pieces. I have the original engine but I’m not sure if the carb is correct. Thanks again guys!! Bob
  12. 1963Falcon

Predator idle/clutch issue

We just picked up a late model Lil Indian with a brand new Predator 212 on it. I can’t run it without it taking off. It’s like the idle is to high where the clutch is grabbing. I turned the idle down as low as I can without it stalling. Being a newbie at this I’m guessing I have a bad...
  13. 1963Falcon

Wheel, brake, combo??

Newbie here with a newbie question. Im building a late model (2000ish) Lil Indian that I picked up. The original wheels have been replaced with a 4" wheel and the band brake is gone. So I want to order the following parts and I'm hoping someone can tell me if they will work together...
  14. 1963Falcon

New Member from Rochester NY

Hi, My son (12) and I have just been given a mini bike to restore. From what we can gather it is a 68ish Rupp Roadster. The engine does not appear to be the original. The bike is in rough shape but I believe that we can do something with it. My son is out of his mind. He has been wanting to...