1. H

1946 Doodlebug

Hello folk, Well I stumbled across this place looking for info on a much different project (one of many of course) and was instantly reminded of the 1946 Doodlebug that was given to me a few years back. I really want to push it to the front of the line soon so I expect I can get some guidance...
  2. dw1973

1946 Hiawatha Doodlebug roller

As shown. All parts needed to complete are being reproduced. Has original front fender, rims, tires (in good shape) and rear brake set up. Return to original or custom. $400 firm. Located near Sand Creek, Michigan.
  3. dw1973

1946 Hiawatha Doodlebug trade...

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested in a trade - 1946 Hiawatha Doodlebug as shown. Repop parts are available to put it back together minus engine. I have seen modern engines with a TAV set up. Located in SE Mich. Interested in non spoke vintage bikes, ATV, go kart, etc.
  4. butch63

battle of athens tennesse 1946

don't know how to put a link up, but a must read. check it out. maybe it's time for the same nation wide:censure:
  5. M

1946 Salsbury Imperial Rocket Model 85

American Classic Motors : Salsbury Model 85 Imperial Rocket in American Classic Motors | eBay Motorcycles
  6. mopar70

1946 hiawatha doodle bug

Looks a little hacked. but a good start 1946 hiawatha doodle bug mini bike | eBay
  7. Oldsalt

1946 Doodle Bug [Hiawatha...not the China Junk]

A few years ago an old friend called and told me he has a Hiawatha Doodle Bug. A Cushman collector...so he knows old scooters and minis. Asked him how much and he said he would give it to me [he did know how much it was worth but he is an old friend]. He lives right at 1000 miles away so it...
  8. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

Hi there, i am new to the forums. I have had many mini's and scooters, but this is my first Doodlebug. If anyone could help me out on a few question i would greatly appreciate it. I was told that they put the B&S engines and Clinton engines on these. From looking at pics i have came to the...
  9. M

What's an unrestored 1946 Doodlebug worth?

There is a 1946 Doodlebug on an upcoming auction in my area. I am wondering what these go for in unrestored condition. I am going to go and check it out prior to the auction but by the picture on the auction poster it does appear to be very complete. It does look like a bike that has been parked...
  10. tyleryamaha

Check this out 1946 scooter for sale

Old 1946 Doodlebug Motor Scooter