Check this out 1946 scooter for sale

Sweet:thumbsup:
Wish I had one. I do have the motor though. Which is cool cuz I didnt know if it had enough pot to run a mini but i guess it does. just gotta find the right one to put it on now.:thumbsup:

MINI-MATIC

Yea,I Tried to get it,wasted my time,after I explained in detail what I would possibly trade him,he tells me that he doesnt want a scooter or minibike,but yet he wanted something with a motor,he should of been more specific in his ad!! I have one of these doodlebugs,it's a major project though,sort of pieceing it together.Managed to just about locate a complete engine,buying all N.O.S parts in doing so.Im only missing the kick start mechanism for the engine,I also need a rear fender,seat and a few more parts and my bike will be complete,then I will restore it to show condition,but it will definately be a driver!!.:scooter::thumbsup::scooter:

mini-matic To bad your so far away from me. the guy I bought my kickstart from has another original runner with no tank. Thats the only reason I didnt buy it at the time, I may still go pick it up, he said he has alot more vintage stuff, when I talk to him next I'll see what kick start parts he has.

MINI-MATIC

Thanks boondocks,I could really use that kick start unit,I already have the base of course.I could also use a few other parts like the pully jackshaft setup,fluid clutch and the brake assembly arm,I already have one but it was butchered up pretty good.My bike was the first production,model A I think,briggs version,my brother has the clinton version and just recently located the kick starter and base for his,much harder to find then the briggs unit! anyways,any help will be greatly appreciated!:thumbsup::thumbsup: