bc1400

1. C

In search of swing arm for a bc1400

Not too, too sure what frame i have exactly. I believe its a bonanza bc 1400 and ive been looking for a swing arm for some time. Let me know what you guys have, or if someone knows how to fabricate one. Thanks in advance
  2. slywilliez

wtb bonanza BC 1500 / BC1400 fiber glass seat pan

wtb bonanza BC 1500 / BC1400 fiber glass seat pan original or complete seat.
  3. RideSF

WTB Bonanza fenders, Bonanza Bc1400 handle bars and kickstand

Looking for fenders for bc1200/1300 Bc1400 handle bars Bc1200 kick stand Thanks OldMiniBikes
  4. Midyrman

WTB : BC1400 exhaust pipe support bracket

Looking for the two piece bracket set for the left side of the BC1400 H50 bike where the exhaust exits to the left side of the bike. Mounts on the left rear shock mount. Thanks. Tom
  5. tyleryamaha

Bonanza BC1400 Kidney Bean wheels , sprocket and brake....

Front and rear Kidney bean wheels with good 60 tooth #35 sprocket on rear 125.00 , Rear bendix drum brake assy. 25.00...Local pick up . Can deliver to Redford , Mich. swap meet this Sat.
  6. Midyrman

Picture of BC1400 clutch guard engine bracket

Can anyone post a picture of how the clutch guard is mounted to the HS50 engine. My understanding is that the guard is the same as the BCs with the HS40. I have the guard. However the HS50 block is different without having the same threaded hole for mounting the bracket as the HS40. So I am...
  7. bonanza

bonanza

bonanza BC seat pan
  8. bonanza

bonanza

bonanza BC seat pan
  9. Bonanza

Bonanza

Bonanza BC1400
  10. bonanza bc1400

bonanza bc1400

bonanza bc1400
  11. Bonanza

Bonanza

Bonanza
  12. Bonanza

Bonanza

Bonanza BC1400
  13. minibikin'

Did they build a big block Tec Bc1400 in 1970-71?

Got this blower housing in a bulk buy of Rupp junk tonight. It's a 1970 H50. It even has minibike throttle linkage!
  14. guardrail dave

Bc1400

$220 +shipping
  15. slywilliez

Survivor Bonanza BC1400

This is one of my most recent bonanza's finds. A very nice survivor Bonanza BC1400. This is the bike how I got it. It was missing the chain guard as usual but I do have one that will find the patina. I have to go through the carb to get it running. Thanks Derek for getting this one for me. I owe...
  16. Aplyedmind

Aplyedmind's BC1400 Find

Picked up this real nice Bonanza Months ago and Been lagging on post pics of it ,Got it from an estate sale on craigslist a while back . Its real nice condition , rides great . Original wheels and tires beside the leak front tube love it. Should have a tecumseh but the briggs runs great.I love...
  17. R

Bonanza BC1400 (western, MA)

I am selling my Bonanza BC1400. It is not all original. Its a good rider. The shocks, tires, wheels, bars, frame, are all original. It has a new predator motor that has just barely been broken in. It has a ton of torque. If you swap the jackshaft gears, it goes very fast. I have a...
  18. sharkybh

Wanted:bonanza fender

I need a front fender for my bc1400. Chrome in decent shape please.
  19. Ted1200

Bonanza BC1400

unrestored/runs good/looks good/excellent chrome except where headlight bucket has been repaired/ Needs: muffler & baffle,gas cap/fuel gauge,rectifier & lighting wired,tank painted,tires(soon),handlebars are slightly tweaked,fork boots, New: head gasket,throttle cable,fuel valve, I have...
  20. EJBonanza2009

I need footpegs for a Bonanza bc1400

Does anyone have any or know where I can find some?