mb200

1. M

Baja MB200 header

From your experiences, what headers seem to fit the MB200/Warrior minis the best? I want a muffler on it for sure because I ride around the neighborhood with it. If you have any pics that would be great too. I was looking at this one 1" Mini Bike Exhaust Screw On Muffler and wanted to know if it...
  2. Big Boy

Some MB200 questions

I know, you guys are probably sick of me. :bowdown: I think I decided on an MB200 over a DB30 because 1. of my size 2. it would be a little better in the amount of snow in my area. ALright anyway. Now to the questions. 1. I think I know the answer, but why does on Northern Tool say it...
  3. K

baja mb200 build

i have a gx200 clone motor i stripped it dow and i bought,dyno265 cam,a 15.9mm carb with 38. jet and gx 140 emulsion tube,flat top piston,arc billet flywheel ,mikuni black fuel pump,26lb springs,rlv 2 stage header,and a 8 degree timing key..what should i do to gain more hp/also how much hp...
  4. K

baja mb200

i have a gx200 clone motor i stripped it dow and i bought,dyno265 cam,a 15.9mm carb with 38. jet and gx 140 emulsion tube,flat top piston,arc billet flywheel ,mikuni black fuel pump,26lb springs,rlv 2 stage header,and a 8 degree timing key..what should i do to gain more hp/also how much hp...
  5. K

mb200 6.5 helppppp

6. K

any good advice/ideas baja mb200

7. cpu77

wtb baja mb200

I am looking for a mb200 Baja motorsports. It can be running or not. Pm thanks Ralph
  8. S

Baja mb200 throttle help

I need help setting up my throttle control on my mb200. I have a honda gx200 (oh ya the real deal) and i need to set up my throttle cable .I am wondering how the throttle cable connects to the actual throttle, picture would be great my bike came without the throttle cable connected to the...
  9. K

New Baja MB200 arrived today

My mb200 came in today. Very easy to assemble. It looks cool, with the new motor cover. Started on the third pull and I was off. Good takeoff and pitiful top speed just like everyone says. 18mph on my gps. I'm off to the search function in search of some top end. My son's doodlebug with...
  10. Baja MB200

Baja MB200

Baja MB200
  11. lonewolf57

New MB165: Baja Motorsports MB200

Well, just figured out why my local Tractor Supply has their Baja Warrior mini bikes on clearance sale. Looks like Baja Motorsports has redesigned the MB165 like they did the DB30. To get a look, click on the link below: Baja Motorsports Mini Bike, 196cc - 1007150 | Tractor Supply Company...