1964 Skat Kitty survivor FIND

So, I have to give all of the credit to my Dad on this find. It was a friend of a friend through a uncle next door neighbor deal. To make a long story short it turned out to be a Skat Kitty but he didn't know the condition and bought it unseen for an amazing price. When he went to pick it up it was covered in saw dust in corner of the garage/wood working area so it was hard to see the condition. My Dad gave the guy the money before the guy could change his mind. The old man told me he had the hardest time not to seem to0 excited but really he was like :freakout:. He brought the bike home and cleaned her up and this is what we got. The only thing the bike was missing was the tail light but i have this weird bracket. I will need some help ID-ing the bracket and the correct taillight that belongs to the bike. According to the engine tag the bike is a 1964. The bike is in amazing shape for the age and wears the original tires and all. Here are the pictures.

Last edited:
Good Gosh! What a find! Man that's a fine Kitty....I am so envious :angry:

You may know this but that little bracket that the pull start handle is resting in is for the handle bars when you take it down for travel....

Congrats on an awesome find!

hahahaha, your awesome. I wanted to Thank Sludgeboy for driving for two hours one way to pick up a survivor Bonanza BC1500sh for me in a verrrrry short notice so i didnt miss out on the buy. Just wanted to let everyone know there are some very awesome people still in the mini bike world. Thanks again Sludgeboy and post a pic if you want.