1968 Sensation Go-Devil Model 104

John R, Im not knockin your mini, just dont agree with the price plain and simple and the comment about 300 dollar junk Ruttmans that just isnt true as there were alot of nice complete runnng ones for that price or less all summer long on Craigslist. Hey, I hope you can sell it for that price, I dont see it happening though.
Who died and made you god anyways?

The most I ever got for a minibike was $3000, but I never even tried to get it running, so who knows what I could have gotten if I had tried..
yeah sure you did...:laugh:

Who died and made you god anyways?
sorry if you cant handle the truth...something was posted that ONLY junk Ruttmans were selling for cheap when in fact some nice ones were sold for cheap. Its a fact and no im not God but I see what I see and thats the fact jack...see, we here in Michigan and all over other states in the USA dont overpay for stuff like you do in Cali. I like to call that reality...well it is reality. Anyway, it seems JOHN R GANG's price range is now in the reality range so whats the point of your comment now? Have a happy new year :scooter:

yeah sure you did...:laugh:
Shows what you know. It's well known around here what that bike sold for and is worth. Don't continue making a fool of yourself.

sorry if you cant handle the truth...something was posted that ONLY junk Ruttmans were selling for cheap when in fact some nice ones were sold for cheap. Its a fact and no im not God but I see what I see and thats the fact jack...see, we here in Michigan and all over other states in the USA dont overpay for stuff like you do in Cali. I like to call that reality...well it is reality. Anyway, it seems JOHN R GANG's price range is now in the reality range so whats the point of your comment now? Have a happy new year :scooter:
What you say is opinion. The part I have issue with is your statement of "John R, Im not knockin your mini, just dont agree with the price plain and simple"

It's not up to you to agree with his price. It's his price and nobody has given you the right to come in and shit on his thread.

Not trying to be enemies with you, but feel you are coming on a little strong here as a new guy to the hobby. Us guys that have been around for 10 years or more have seen a lot of stuff sell for big money, and a lot of stuff that you would think should be valuable turns out to not be worth much. This is a very rare bike..have you ever seen one? How do you know what it may be worth? You obviously don't know what a survivor Taco 55 is worth anyways...

I don't suppose you've ever seen any Bonanzas sell for $3000 either have you? Flexos for $1500?

If you can tone down a little and leave people to their own opinioins and prices, then we can all get along. You might even learn a little about the value of some of this stuff along the way.

Shows what you know. It's well known around here what that bike sold for and is worth. Don't continue making a fool of yourself.

What you say is opinion. The part I have issue with is your statement of "John R, Im not knockin your mini, just dont agree with the price plain and simple"

It's not up to you to agree with his price. It's his price and nobody has given you the right to come in and shit on his thread.

Not trying to be enemies with you, but feel you are coming on a little strong here as a new guy to the hobby. Us guys that have been around for 10 years or more have seen a lot of stuff sell for big money, and a lot of stuff that you would think should be valuable turns out to not be worth much. This is a very rare bike..have you ever seen one? How do you know what it may be worth? You obviously don't know what a survivor Taco 55 is worth anyways...

I don't suppose you've ever seen any Bonanzas sell for $3000 either have you? Flexos for $1500?

If you can tone down a little and leave people to their own opinioins and prices, then we can all get along. You might even learn a little about the value of some of this stuff along the way.
It ain't worth it Tom. GPX always has to get the last word. Any other forum would have banned him long ago... I asked him to stop posting here a while ago, and it's like I'm talking to Helen Keller. Now watch for a response from gpx...

Tom, I actually agree with you for the most part and Im not out to make enimies either. In fact we share similar thoughts on this. I just thought it was funny that JRG tried to say you cannot get a nice minibike(ruttman or whatever) for 300, amd if you do it will be a POS...thats just not true and that was one of my main points. There were many nice Ruttmans or what have you that sold in that range in our area here in SE Michigan last year throught the season and many people from our area that watch constantly can back that statement up.

JRG, I wasnt planning on responding anymore, but I will defend my statements if need be/when needed. I wont post up anymore on this thread unless that happens. Id prefer a private PM if anyone else would like to discuss this further, although I dont really see a need to do so. I guess I wasnt too far off base anyway, you went from 1250 down to 600 now, so I guess current market value or true value is only what someone is willing to pay. That may look like thats my opinion to you, but I just look at it as reality. Again, truely, honestly I hope u sell it and make out good on it.

$900 OBO
I got this bike in 2001 from 2nd owner in great condition and did a makeover/restore in 2007.

Original sticker with serial number on the fuel tank from Sensation

Suitable for men, women, and children ages 7-99 with proper training.

Comet torque-a-verter TC-88 drive system, 3.5 Tecumseh, front and rear shocks, original seat -no rips or tears, new pirelli 2.5X10 tires, an NOS chrome headlight with high/low beam, tail light, everything works.

I purchased new headlight control, throttle, kill switch, grips, brake handles, cables, brake shoes, wheel and jackshaft bearings, TAV belt, etc,etc, and lighting coil from ruppparts.com. You name it, if it wasn't part of the frame, it was replaced. MAYBE 6 miles on the bike.

Last month I got rid of the Tecumseh POS carb and installed/tuned a new PZ-19. The bike runs as good as it ever will with the 3.5HP and has plenty of power/speed. Starts on 1st/2nd pull.

This was apparently stored inside it's whole life, as I didn't find any rust on the frame anywhere, beside chips, before having it prepped for paint.

This is an awesome mini considering it's lighted, full suspension, TAV drive.

It is a wonderful machine to drive, especially when it's dark...

The best part is, it has DOT approved tires and front/rear lights so you could actually put a plate on it and drive it on the road day or night.

One of the very few mini's available anywhere with these qualifications.

Do your homework. This is a very good deal.

PM me to buy/offer/ask.

No trades

Here's a video of the makeover.
YouTube - Sensation Go-Devil minibike 1968

Here's a video of when it was first finalized:
YouTube - 1968 Sensation mfg Go-Devil Model 104 Minibike

$900 OBO
Please don't muck up my ad with paragraphs of ignorant opinions.
Ask intelligent questions or leave honest comments only.
JRG 01/04/2011

Last edited:

Mean Dean

First. I am not a Dude, I will be nice this time. All I Was trying to defend your sale but good luck to you. Whew !

Last edited:
Hello all,This is a rough thread for Time will tell if it is over the top. Who cares. If you do not want it move on. Very Simple.
Edited
Dude, did you miss the part about not mucking up my ad/thread?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHREHtqVfM
$900 OBO
I got this bike in 2001 from 2nd owner in great condition and did a makeover/restore in 2007.

Original sticker with serial number on the fuel tank from Sensation

Suitable for men, women, and children ages 7-99 with proper training.

Comet torque-a-verter TC-88 drive system, 3.5 Tecumseh, front and rear shocks, original seat -no rips or tears, new pirelli 2.5X10 tires, an NOS chrome headlight with high/low beam, tail light, everything works.

I purchased new headlight control, throttle, kill switch, grips, brake handles, cables, brake shoes, wheel and jackshaft bearings, TAV belt, etc,etc, and lighting coil from ruppparts.com. You name it, if it wasn't part of the frame, it was replaced. MAYBE 6 miles on the bike.

Last month I got rid of the Tecumseh POS carb and installed/tuned a new PZ-19. The bike runs as good as it ever will with the 3.5HP and has plenty of power/speed. Starts on 1st/2nd pull.

This was apparently stored inside it's whole life, as I didn't find any rust on the frame anywhere, beside chips, before having it prepped for paint.

This is an awesome mini considering it's lighted, full suspension, TAV drive.

It is a wonderful machine to drive, especially when it's dark...

The best part is, it has DOT approved tires and front/rear lights so you could actually put a plate on it and drive it on the road day or night.

One of the very few mini's available anywhere with these qualifications.

Do your homework. This is a very good deal.

PM me to buy/offer/ask.

No trades

Here's a video of the makeover.

Here's a video of when it was first finalized:

$900 OBO
Please don't muck up my ad with paragraphs of ignorant opinions.
Ask intelligent questions or leave honest comments only.
JRG 01/04/2011

www.youtube.com/woodwardcars

Last edited: