1969 Powell Challenger on Ebay

Yes Very Very ugly job only thing Good is the base it's built on, and it still has the factory belt guard and even has fenders very rare part if it had the front brake I would go after it . But with 3 Powell's now I would be chastised by over whelming feeling of GREED! NOT LOL
I think it would fit just fine in Tom's collection and make him a nice off road bike.
Steve :scooter:

Yes Very Very ugly job only thing Good is the base it's built on, and it still has the factory belt guard and even has fenders very rare part if it had the front brake I would go after it . But with 3 Powell's now I would be chastised by over whelming feeling of GREED! NOT LOL
I think it would fit just fine in Tom's collection and make him a nice off road bike.
I agree it looks like its missing the rear brake and the quick release throttle:thumbdown:
Also the front forks appear to be slightly bent.
Would be a better parts bike and might even get more then the starting bid of $400

Sharp eyes I didn't see the tweaked front end. But that H70 engine could have a lighting coil and this machine could be the " JL " street legal Phantom like I once owned. The foot brake is hard for some people to get used to for me I have a very short but wide shoe
( 7 1/2 EEEE ) I am still looking for a front brake and of course the throttle .

George3 : Only the "SL" Phantom 7 came with a front brake and that was to make it Street Legal in California. I have 3 Phantom 7 machines and not a front brake in sight.
I have a standing order with MAC to find me one, and that goes for anyone holding one.