1971 little skipper snowmobile for sale

richs

im trying to reduce some of my projects I know its not a mini but it would make a nice addition to any mini collection its a 1971 little skipper snowmobile its vary rare this is the only one ive ever seen they were only made 3 years from 1969 to 1972 they came in only two colors red and gold this is alightly used one I live in thurmont md and am asking 2500.00 look at my pictures even the tred says little skipper. I also have a sears bird duck never repainted or welded for 125.00 and a briggs 3 1/2 or 4 hp homelite motor for 75.00 i figure ill give OldMiniBikes members first dibs befor they go on ebay

Last edited:
im trying to reduce some of my projects I know its not a mini but it would make a nice addition to any mini collection its a 1971 little skipper snowmobile its vary rare this is the only one ive ever seen they were only made 3 years from 1969 to 1972 they came in only two colors red and gold this is alightly used one I live in thurmont md and am asking 2500.00 look at my pictures even the tred says little skipper. I also have a sears bird duck never repainted or welded for 125.00 and a briggs 3 1/2 or 4 hp homelite motor for 75.00 i figure ill give OldMiniBikes members first dibs befor they go on ebay
Do you still have this for sale? Give me a call please if you do 860-681-3205