2 mini bikes for sale

these are for local pick up only. i will not ship so don't even bother asking. i figured i'd give you guys a shot before they hit CL. if you're interested email me at the_berzerker02 at yahoo dot com. if you post in this thread you probably won't get an answer. i have PMs turned off so don't waste your time.

unknown red frame with brand new (never been run) 6.5 clone with an AGK header and RLV silencer. 13-5x6 rear slick with custom spacer for the rear wheel (5" wide now). includes 65t/72t rear sprockets and a DB seat (bolts right on). only needs wheel spacers, clutch, brakes and throttle to be able to ride. will throw in a 6" Azusa Lite front wheel with good tire for an extra $25.

$250 firm. cash only.

Azusa frame w/ DB30 front end and wheel. the engine/throttle/tank are not included! the DB front end still needs some work to fit right. it has had 4.5" taken off of it. i've got the DB caliper for it as well. I'll also throw in a modified Azusa front end with pocket bike wheel (needs bearings). the seat is brand new. i have a set of brand new pit bike bars i'll add in for an extra $20 (original plan was to run them on that front end).

$175 firm, cash only

here's a pic of it with the modified Azusa front end on it for reference.

Welcome Back Strigoi. Why the hiatus? Too bad you live a bit ways from me or else I would have have swooped on one of your bikes. FML.

A person goes through changes in thier life, priorities change and some things just dont seem that important! I wish him the best whatever the case may be! I hope he gets what he wants for his stuff, there are some nice pieces as well as many hours labor in those sweet machines! I wish I were out west, I would take the red one off his hands! Looks like he's keeping the DB!

Strig,

Sore and bruised hip and ribs, I am laughing again at your posting style. NO SHIPPING!

Be well my friend, you are missed and loved here by many and hated by few!

Good luck on Craigs List and in your future endeavors....................:laugh: :thumbsup:

Dirt in the face TT out! :001_tt2: