2015 Build Off Entry, Savage SSC, JFF Class

Thanks jdogg...

rugblaster, I won the seat off evil bay...$90.00 plus shipping , but It was well worth It ! I'm around 210 ish ...:rolleyes:
Thanks ...and It does feel good and sets good , I can't wait to ride it !

this bike is soooo cool :thumbsup: i see in the start up video your boys are making sure you are doing a good job :laugh: now the cat wants in on the action too :thumbsup:

this bike is soooo cool :thumbsup: i see in the start up video your boys are making sure you are doing a good job :laugh: now the cat wants in on the action too :thumbsup:
Thanks trinik, old Tom Is worse than any dog I've ever had...he's always under my feet ! Oh and the boys they are my grandsons .

I would like to give a big thanks out to my buddy Karl (not so mini bike ) for gettings these rotors shipped to me ...just at the right time.
Thanks Karl !!! they came in the mail today . :thumbsup:

.......NICE ..................

Last edited:
Last thing this evening was to mount or try to mount the rotor on the back wheel....and no it didn't fit, bolt pattern was different. So I had to redrill the rear wheel hub to accept the rotor...no big deal just time consuming. :hammer: :hammer:

Rotor is on .

Last edited:
I got a rear brake caliper mounting bracket made this morning, and rear caliper in stalled. Pics aren't that good...:confused:

Last edited: