2016 Official Red Nose list....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official list of members that signed in blood that they will participate and follow through with the deal. If you do not see your name on this list...please let us know. These are in no specific order. If you are building more than one bike..only one needs to be completed. That being said...let the game begin and good luck.:clown:
1) chipper- PASSED
2) cheezy1- Wearing the nose / epic fail
3) OND- PASSED
4) bigrob-PASSED
5) Grumpy Kitten- Wearing the nose
6) Buckeye- PASSED
7) jdogg- PASSED
8) David wulf- PASSED
9) Gone
10) Itype2slo- Wearing the nose
11) pomfish- Passed
13) minikenny- Wearing the nose
14) cruhr1- PASSED
15) WrenchDad- Wearing the nose
16) Docdc- PASSED
17) mrpat- Wearing the nose
18) Twinbuilt- Wearing the nose
19) jakedmoe- PASSED....BARELY..LOL

Last edited:

buckeye

I have a red nose if someone needs..
Didn't think I would finish.
Glad send one to someone who signed up and needs a nose to fulfill their commitment.
Just sayin.

Where are the dang results of this build-off ??? I personally think they should be live streamed from red nose wearing moderators !
In the judges hands. And I preferred a video to go with the nose...but others did not. So just pics it is....

Last edited:
Where are the dang results of this build-off ??? I personally think they should be live streamed from red nose wearing moderators !

i'm sure there will be excuses for that too
and I will keep posting this as many times as you delete it

Last edited:
Nice Pat!!!:laugh:

Ok..so the kid is home after being at her moms for the last week and a half...so I will be posting tomorrow or Tuesday. What is the scoop...everyone is posting pics besides Pat. So is it pics? Or a video? Chipper??? Anyone?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.